Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: ManicCatify
ManicCatify May 18th, 2015

Am just out of psych ward.......pushing myself to engage in the activities i enjoy

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@ManicCatify That is amazing!!! You are pacing amazingly , keep going up...

load more
User Profile: RecklesslyAbandoned
RecklesslyAbandoned May 18th, 2015

I learnt I'm worth something

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@RecklesslyAbandoned My friend , you truly worth a lot , a lot , keep learning these amazing points in life..

load more
User Profile: fiestysue
fiestysue May 18th, 2015

i am learning that i am a strong person. I haven't self harmed in 5 days

User Profile: MorgueXan
MorgueXan May 18th, 2015

That's great! Just stay strong okay 😛

load more
User Profile: aquaPlum5581
aquaPlum5581 May 18th, 2015

I've learned that I can still have a bright future, even when the past has been dull.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@aquaPlum5581 Absolutely agree with you !! So true , you can have a bright future my friend ,keep pacing this way...

load more
User Profile: CecaelianVeins
CecaelianVeins May 18th, 2015

No self harm for over a week, handling my emotions better and no matter how I feel I've been going to the unit and counselling. Things have been well since the sentencing!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@CecaelianVeins Woohooo !! That is astounding dear !! Really , you truly achieved some important goals now , keep getting better and feeling better,,

load more
User Profile: savemeplease2
savemeplease2 May 18th, 2015

I am learning to accept myself

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@savemeplease2 Yess!! That is great my friend , we are glad to hear about that , keep pacing this way...

load more
User Profile: Mischka92
Mischka92 May 18th, 2015

Following the steps has enlightened me to what other comforting feelings 7 Cups can offer. The chat and listeners are what drew me here, but following the steps that include the forums, reflecting and breathing techniques and the gratitude journal have given me more help and understanding.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Mischka92 Aww my friend , that is great !! Absolutely , we are sooo glad you like 7 cups and the self-help guides it offers , keep pacing forwards this way...

load more
User Profile: manxology
manxology May 18th, 2015

I'm a newbie to 7 Cups of Tea. But, I've spent some time speaking with folks, both in chat rooms and one on one, as well as searching around the site or other informative materials... and there are plenty. As a result, I'm not only grateful for this site, but, I'm hoping to become more involved. Given essentially minimal time here, 7 Cups of Tea has already helped me, even somewhat dramatically. Thank you 7 Cups of Tea!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@manxology My friend , you don't know how happy and pleased we are to have you here , thank you soo much for being a part of this amazing community <3 and so everyone else , that is how our mission is carried out here <3 much love...

load more
User Profile: CecaelianVeins
CecaelianVeins May 19th, 2015

I'm learning how to cope emotionally during the day, now I need to figure out the nights.

User Profile: jingles19
jingles19 May 19th, 2015

me too.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@CecaelianVeins and @jingles19 great progress dears!! We wish you achieve the second wish , and keep pacing this amazing way...

load more
User Profile: kenzanew
kenzanew May 19th, 2015

It's better to open up about the tough things than to keep them inside and let them start to erode your happinessheart

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@kenzanew that is absolutely right dear... best wishes your way :) take care... :)

load more