Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: MsMariah1994
MsMariah1994 May 19th, 2015

I've finished my first year of college.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@MsMariah1994 congratulations on that! take care:D

load more
User Profile: depressedafkiddo
depressedafkiddo May 19th, 2015

try to understand me friends... it is breaking my heart just so you know

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@depressedafkiddo i am sorry you are feeling that way... i hope you get the proper support and you can talk to me if you like ... i would try to support you the best i can... please do not give up...

load more
User Profile: TheLostDreamer
TheLostDreamer May 19th, 2015

I'm learning to controll my anger

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@TheLostDreamer trying is the best thing you can do for yourself :) take care... strength to you :)

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 19th, 2015

love my kids so much

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@123uandme that is great dear :)

load more
User Profile: beautifulOnTheInside
beautifulOnTheInside May 19th, 2015

I've learnt that looks don't matter as much people had me believe they do - and that I can be ugly and overweight but still be a good person and that my outer self should not define me as to who I am as a person

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@beautifulOnTheInside beauty is in the eyes of the beholder dear... you absolutely are great i m sure! take care :D

load more
User Profile: honestOak1842
honestOak1842 May 19th, 2015

I'm starting to love myself. Today I looked in the mirror at my body and thought ' You know what? I am pretty and I am skinny so if people don't agree with me then stuff them!'

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@honestOak1842 like the way you looking at it:D keep up the spirit :) take care dear :)

load more
User Profile: NinjaBunny
NinjaBunny May 19th, 2015

Today, I overcame one of my biggest fears. It might seem weird to some people but to me it's big. I had restrictions on foods I could and couldn't eat and I've been trying to get back on the right path. Today I ate something I said I never would. This was on of the biggest food restrictions and I overcame it by finally eating that food! No matter what you're going through, carry on, you WILL get there in the end xx.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@NinjaBunny that is so true and really amazing :D take care dear :)

load more
User Profile: aniah7
aniah7 May 19th, 2015

i learn that i am worthy of having my own happiness

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@aniah7 you absolutely are!:) take care always :)

load more
User Profile: amusingPear9001
amusingPear9001 May 19th, 2015

Not really sure what to write about, but being on 7 cups for only a few days to a couple of weeks now, I feel like I'm a bit of a new person.

User Profile: LanternIntheStorm
LanternIntheStorm May 19th, 2015

Then you wrote exactly what you needed to...

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@amusingPear9001 so glad to hear that! :) keep it up:) keep progressing :)

load more
User Profile: Onehourqueen
Onehourqueen May 19th, 2015

I just wanna thank listeners for being so understanding and doing their best to help ..

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Onehourqueen you are more than welcome on behalf of all the listeners here :) take care dear :) keep well :)

load more