Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: bravePomegranate7581
bravePomegranate7581 May 19th, 2015

I'm learning how to deal with my anxiety in the moment and redirect my thoughts to something more productive.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@bravePomegranate7581 that is great :) hope you feel better and better :)

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 19th, 2015

I can cope, even make plans for the next day on an evening. Never put plans into operation the following day. In short I cope much better on an evening than during the day.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@lazyKatz i am glad it is working out for you dear :) take care and keep progressing :)

load more
User Profile: gdscrooked
gdscrooked May 19th, 2015

Reached the 125th step. Learned a lot in the last few days.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@gdscrooked yay! keep progressing the same way :) take care always :)

load more
User Profile: allie42
allie42 May 19th, 2015

I'm learning how to love myself and finding out who I actually.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@allie42 that is amazing dear :) i hope you feel better and better each day :) take care :)

load more
User Profile: JustShade
JustShade May 19th, 2015

I just reached step #50 in my Growth Path!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 27th, 2015

@JustShade yay! keep it up:D keep progressing :D take care:D

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 19th, 2015

LEARNING SO MUCH

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 27th, 2015

@123uandme learning is always great:D best wishes always :D

load more
User Profile: amusingPear2368
amusingPear2368 May 19th, 2015

ivelearned that talking to other people is really helpful when your down

User Profile: amusingPear2368
amusingPear2368 May 19th, 2015

ive lerned talking about your problems is a helpful way to get over them

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 27th, 2015

@amusingPear2368 that is absolutely right :D i am glad you think this way :D keep progressing:D best wishes:D

load more
User Profile: ArasZ
ArasZ May 19th, 2015

I've learned just how much I enjoy helping others with their problems.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 27th, 2015

@ArasZ that is awesome :D take care always :D

load more
User Profile: KittyKat69
KittyKat69 May 19th, 2015

I am relearning my tools to not let my drinking, abandonment, mistrust and my insecurities to run my life.

User Profile: KittyKat69
KittyKat69 May 20th, 2015

And loving myself again

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 27th, 2015

@KittyKat69 proud of you keep it up my dear :D best wishes always :D

load more
load more