Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: endlesslove752
endlesslove752 May 19th, 2015

small steps make the biggest difference.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 27th, 2015

@endlesslove752 they absolutely do :D take care :D keep progressing :D

load more
User Profile: JSweets
JSweets May 19th, 2015

I've learned that a wedding anniversary will eventually turn back into just a regular normal day after you've been cheated on, it'll pass . It's just another day

User Profile: lovingcoconut825
lovingcoconut825 May 19th, 2015

My husband and I didnt celebrate our anniversary because of my infidelity. It hurt and still does. I hope one day your heart will mend and you can find that day special once again.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 27th, 2015

@JSweets i am sure things will get better... remember we are here for you:D please don't lose hope. positive vibes your way :D

load more
User Profile: Femmegris
Femmegris May 19th, 2015

I'm in 25 and I learned that helping others heals you too

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 27th, 2015

@Femmegris it surely does:D take care:)

load more
User Profile: TheMadHatter92
TheMadHatter92 May 19th, 2015

I'm learning to love my crazy,disFUNctionallife...

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 27th, 2015

@TheMadHatter92i am sure this love for life will make it better snd better :D take care :)

load more
User Profile: RoaringHappiness
RoaringHappiness May 19th, 2015


i leaned that its better to take life slowly rather than rush threw rushing makes you feel like life is just a race but its not there's no medal to be won by the one with 100 things on the mind

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@RoaringHappiness that is a great insight dear :D take care always ::)

load more
User Profile: Lonelygirl2727
Lonelygirl2727 May 19th, 2015

I'm starting to get help

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Lonelygirl2727 really happy to know that:D best wishes your way:) take care

load more
User Profile: reuripoti
reuripoti May 19th, 2015

I Made it through school! That was a huge deal for me... But i survived the day! :) so proud of myself!laugh

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@reuripoti proud of you too :D take care :) keep progressing :)

load more
User Profile: MissPasc
MissPasc May 20th, 2015

I've learned that by helping others through their problems, I can help myself :). Recovery isn't an easy thing to do by yourself, but you should always do it for yourself...

(step 75 congrats me!)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@MissPasc yay! :D congo :) keep proressing :) and you are so right:)

load more
User Profile: AnnaB20
AnnaB20 May 20th, 2015

I reached Little Steps.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@AnnaB20 awesome :D keep progressing :) take care :)

load more
User Profile: ilovebubblegum49
ilovebubblegum49 May 20th, 2015

I learned how much the world actually loves and needs me.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@ilovebubblegum49 that is so great :) keep progressing :D

load more