Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: lovingSky3935
lovingSky3935 May 20th, 2015

I'm learning to be more peaceful and to learnI'm not my mistakes

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@lovingSky3935 that is an excellent thought :) take care always :) keep progressing and getting better and better:)

load more
User Profile: manxology
manxology May 20th, 2015

I just completed my 100th step on my personal growth plan! Although I'm not exactly sure what that means given I am a newbie, I bet it's pretty cool! I do recommend 7 Cups!

User Profile: abecks
abecks May 20th, 2015

congrats!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@manxology awesome progress:) take care always :) glad you like it here :)

load more
User Profile: meowsophie
meowsophie May 20th, 2015

I'm learning to speak to people about my problems

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@meowsophie that is great dear:) hope you feel better and better :) take care:D

load more
User Profile: Kitkat35
Kitkat35 May 20th, 2015

I got accepted into college a few weeks ago! :D

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Kitkat35 congratulations! :) take care dear :)

load more
User Profile: redlion012
redlion012 May 20th, 2015

i am learning to love myself wholly and earning to not seek validation in others. I am learning me

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@redlion012 that is the best thing to do:) best wishes your way :)

load more
User Profile: drowning1234
drowning1234 May 20th, 2015

I have learned that i am not so alone as i thought i was

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@drowning1234 you absolutely are not and never ever alone on 7 cups:D take care:)

load more
May 20th, 2015

I've been clean of self harm for five months now, and this is almost the longest I've ever been clean in nearly five years.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@PanAnn proud of you for being so so strong!:) keep it up :) take care:)

load more
User Profile: Infinitycupcake00
Infinitycupcake00 May 20th, 2015

Maybe I was born for a reason. I have to stop thinking that I'm NOT here for a reason.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Infinitycupcake00 all of us are here for a reason... may you keep getting better and better :D take care :)

load more
User Profile: gingerRogue
gingerRogue May 20th, 2015

I've finally healed enough to start doing yoga again. I took my time with the different poses to find what felt good. It was a good step back into the practice.

User Profile: ImElectraHeart
ImElectraHeart May 20th, 2015

Find what feels good? Yoga With Adriene? :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@gingerRogue that is reat:) keep it up :) take care :D

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 20th, 2015

there is no shame in asking for help. getting help with luandry, dishes, cleaning, running kids around etc..... help is a good hting

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@123uandme it surely is:)

load more