Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: PirateKel
PirateKel May 20th, 2015

I actually just dont know. I;m not crying yay

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@PirateKel that might just be the start dear... hope you feel better and better...

load more
User Profile: Besttree4085
Besttree4085 May 20th, 2015

Deleted every photos and messages of my ex. Which hurt but I feel a lot better now :)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Besttree4085 i am sure the path ahead would be better and better... take care always dear:D

load more
User Profile: Maargot
Maargot May 20th, 2015

I moved on. Second semester of college was a torrent of confusion and classwork. My first semester went very well, and I was on my way to the future. I even had a pharmacology course (yay!). Then I relapsed. I was never upset that he assaulted me. For Christ's sake I was six. I couldn't remember how I felt. I was just dying on the inside for something my parents, boyfriend, sisters, church, and life in general couldn't give me. His apology. I took it out on my boyfriend. I took it out on my family. I took it out on my own body. I blamed myself. My grades fell and now I'm at risk of being rejected by one of the nation's top Pharm programs. But in this moment, as the dim streetlight outside silhouettes the figure of my sleeping cat in the crook of my waist and dances off the ice in the water on my bedside desk, I can smile and thank God because I am so fortunate to be Alive. Which is something that I know he will never revel in as deeply as me. It's mine.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Maargot life is a great gift... i hope everything is better and better for you and you find happiness cause you deserve it :) take care:)

load more
User Profile: straightforwardKite7418
straightforwardKite7418 May 20th, 2015

Hi everyone. :)

I'm a newbie here. What brought me here was the heavy loads of works I need to complete in few month, say ^work^ stress. But I'm actually a PhD student in my final year. I have a harsh deadline for completing my thesis while I need to find a job. renew my visa and stay sane and happy by maintaining my social life.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@straightforwardKite7418 you will do great dear :) all the very best :)

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 20th, 2015

its ok to let the divorce happen

User Profile: Galoon0164
Galoon0164 May 20th, 2015

I completed step 9 today, I feel really good about myself right now.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Galoon0164 yay! awesome:) keep progressing:D

load more
User Profile: manxology
manxology May 20th, 2015

I became a listener. Thank you 7 Cups for the opportunity!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@manxology yay! :D

load more
User Profile: TheLostDreamer
TheLostDreamer May 20th, 2015

I'm going to start training

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@TheLostDreamer great :)

load more
User Profile: bunnycat
bunnycat May 20th, 2015

Today I go back home. I'm nervous because I have to face my fiance but I'm excited at the same time for the same reason.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@bunnycat - hope you are well... all the best! and take care :)

load more
User Profile: Seaway
Seaway May 20th, 2015

I will be honest and say I don't know what I learnt, but I learnt something.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Seaway something is always better than nothing :) take care dear :) keep progressing :)

load more