Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: smilebirb
smilebirb May 20th, 2015

I learned that I am deserving of good, healthy friendships in my life and am gaining the courage to get out of bad ones.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@smilebirb that is really reat :) positive vibes your way :) take care dear :)

load more
User Profile: Findingbritney
Findingbritney May 20th, 2015

Britney here what bought me here is to meet more friends. I love human interaction and good conversation.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Findingbritney that is great :) take care always :)

load more
User Profile: goldenWillow
goldenWillow May 20th, 2015

I joined here and enjoy being here since I never felt more welcomed and after a few toxic communities that tried to be supportive this site is a blessing

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@goldenWillow i am glad you feel this way dear :) take care always :)

load more
User Profile: emotionalAvocado3875
emotionalAvocado3875 May 20th, 2015

Today I realized that I love to solve problems and specifically the ones that require me to explore all my wits.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@emotionalAvocado3875 that is great :) hope you find a way out of the problems everytime :) take care :)

load more
User Profile: KindKora77
KindKora77 May 20th, 2015

smileyI had to take a medical test and even though I was scared I did it and it's all done now!

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@KindKora77 yay! hope you feel well dear :) take care always :)

load more
User Profile: PineappleRoad77
PineappleRoad77 May 20th, 2015

I've started to admit that I might be taking too much of a responsibility as I can actually handle,and instead of relying on a fight or flight response, I'm here to open myself up to possibilities.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@PineappleRoad77 that is great dear :) best wishes always :)

load more
User Profile: gdscrooked
gdscrooked May 20th, 2015

Trying to calm myself down and get prepared for my last final.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@gdscrooked all the best dear :)

load more
User Profile: KindKora77
KindKora77 May 20th, 2015

I'm finally free from my EDsmiley

User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 20th, 2015

OK, I'm now at Step #1425 in my Growth Path. There's no end in sight!smiley

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Ranmusic progress looks better with no end :) keep it up :) take care :)

load more
User Profile: Femmegris
Femmegris May 20th, 2015

I feel great! whenever I have negative thoughts I just come here and feel better just talking to people. :D

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@Femmegris that is awesome:D

load more