Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: katelyn16
katelyn16 May 20th, 2015

I have put my problems aside and been helping people out with the things they are going through.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@katelyn16 i hope you find solutions too dear:)

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@katelyn16 helping others is awesome :)

load more
User Profile: DeanFakeLastName
DeanFakeLastName May 20th, 2015

I've tried to quit smoking before, but I'd never made it past a week. It's now been a month and I've never been more proud of myself.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@DeanFakeLastName proud of you too :) keep it up :) you will surely do it :) take care:)

load more
User Profile: RissieMonster
RissieMonster May 20th, 2015
This site is a total blessing and has helped me SO much. laughsmiley
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@RissieMonster so glad to hear that :D keep up the progress:) take care:)

load more
User Profile: determinedBalloon8573
determinedBalloon8573 May 20th, 2015

AtleastI'm not sad anymore, that's a big step for me.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 30th, 2015

@determinedBalloon8573 i am so so glad to hear that dear :) hope it gets better and better and better :) take care:)

load more
User Profile: ClandestineNens
ClandestineNens May 20th, 2015

I'm starting to look at things more positively.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@ClandestineNens that is soo great dear <3 we are glad to hear that , keep pacing this way...

load more
May 20th, 2015

I made it through day 1 of sobriety. No more alcohol for this girl!

User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 21st, 2015

Awesome, I'm really glad for you! :)

load more
User Profile: KilljoyEsme
KilljoyEsme May 21st, 2015

I'm 1 week clean from self-harm if that's good

User Profile: Princesskaoru
Princesskaoru May 21st, 2015

That's amazing!!!! Congrats and proud of yourself!

User Profile: imyourlolita
imyourlolita May 21st, 2015

well done xx

User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 21st, 2015

Congrats! :)

load more
User Profile: EverQualm
EverQualm May 21st, 2015

I've learned today that wisdom is a good thing, but with the gaining of wisdom, one realizes when to remain silent.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@EverQualm Soo true my friend , wisdom is about silence and good deeds <3 keep pacing this way...

load more
User Profile: samara22
samara22 May 21st, 2015

I learned that I know that people are trying to rile me up or I had a very clear hunch but I never realized it until now.. and i don't understand why if I know things I don't at the same time... It is strange to me. But at least I know that about myself. Now.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@samara22 My friend , I totally understand your feelings , but it is great to see that you are now able to know them , keep pacing the best way...

load more
User Profile: helloOak8948
helloOak8948 May 21st, 2015

I am confident.Im better now who i used to be..thanks

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@helloOak8948 Aww that so so great dear <3 we are so glad to hear about that , you always are better than what you think , keep pacing the best way...

load more