Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: gdscrooked
gdscrooked May 21st, 2015

Hopeful Heart.?

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@gdscrooked Amazing !! Keep holding this heart heart

load more
User Profile: Waiting4theshoe2drop
Waiting4theshoe2drop May 21st, 2015

Found I am not the only one who gets sad over things that haven't happened!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Waiting4theshoe2drop Yes dear!! You are not the only one , keep pacing the best way...

load more
User Profile: Yaya86
Yaya86 May 21st, 2015

I'm strarting to accept myself more but I still have a long way to go. Thanks to good advice I also feel a little more motivated to go about my daily tasks.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Roxxylicious360 Aww that is great dear!!! Really , you are pacing quickly , keep pacing this way...

load more
User Profile: WishfullyThinking
WishfullyThinking May 21st, 2015

I admitted today that I'm not just sad sometimes, but often depressed, and am now looking forward to embracing the support of this wonderful community.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@WishfullyThinking Awww <3 dear , we are so glad to have you here , we all support each other here <3

load more
User Profile: Ranmusic
Ranmusic May 21st, 2015

Step #1450 reached!I think it goes to 50,000! :-)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Ranmusic Yayyy !! Great job dear , keep pacing this way..

load more
User Profile: 123uandme
123uandme May 21st, 2015

:)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@123uandme laugh

load more
User Profile: calmOcean87
calmOcean87 May 21st, 2015

I've reached step 100! I've felt better each day when I come on here and I know that I can be strong when I need to :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@calmOcean87 Yassss!! That is the spirit dear ! congrats on level 100!!!! keep pacing this way..

load more
User Profile: PineappleRoad77
PineappleRoad77 May 21st, 2015

I don't worry as much as I did before coming here. Seriousl! :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@PineappleRoad77 Woohoo!!!!! Great my friend , that is soo cooll !! Keep growing this way..

load more
User Profile: funnyPenny2874
funnyPenny2874 May 21st, 2015

Yeppieeee

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@funnyPenny2874 Yeah , yeppiiieee!!!!!!

load more
User Profile: Femmegris
Femmegris May 21st, 2015

Today I am grateful to recconect with old friends

I feel appreciated and special :D

I wish I could always feel like this!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Femmegris Aww that is a great news to hear !! We are glad about that , and yesss , you are appreciated and soo special <3

load more