Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Besttree4085
Besttree4085 May 21st, 2015

Moved on

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Besttree4085 AStounding!!!!!! Keep pacing this way...

load more
User Profile: Mckz
Mckz May 21st, 2015

That no matter how I feel, I am not alone. We have each other.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Mckz Yess!! You are never alone , well said!! We are all here for you dear <3

load more
User Profile: ArieBond
ArieBond May 21st, 2015

Amazing idea and good job :)

User Profile: Seaway
Seaway May 21st, 2015

In the rain, running while my lungs and stomach burns, there is a slight sense of bliss.

About one week and 2 days clean from self harming..

User Profile: BrightSummer889
BrightSummer889 May 21st, 2015

That's absolutely amazing Hun!! Keep going!!! I know you can do this!!! Wish I could say I was at least1 day clean, but I aren'tsad oh well!!

load more
User Profile: RoaringHappiness
RoaringHappiness May 21st, 2015

to never give up hope :)

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@RoaringHappiness Yess !!!!!! * to never give up hope * :D

load more
User Profile: ClandestineNens
ClandestineNens May 21st, 2015

Not letting little things upset me.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@ClandestineNens Great words !!! * no little things upset me * yes , don't let them ever upset you <3

load more
User Profile: endlesslove752
endlesslove752 May 21st, 2015

To commit to whatever i am doing in life

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@endlesslove752 Committing is the best !!! Well said , keep pacing the best way dear..

load more
User Profile: magicmagicninjaswut
magicmagicninjaswut May 21st, 2015

this is really starting to help me when i need to vent

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@magicmagicninjaswut Aww we are soo glad to hear that my friend <3 yes it does help a lot , and we listeners here are all ready to listen to you and whoever needs it <3

load more
User Profile: RyuzakiKun
RyuzakiKun May 21st, 2015

This website has provided me with support and friends and I couldn't ask for more.yes

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@RyuzakiKun My friend , we are so blessed to have you here <3 and so every single one , we are all here to support each other <3

load more