Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: emotionalAvocado3875
emotionalAvocado3875 May 21st, 2015

Sometime just blurb bing out gibberish is also good. Just need to let it happen and will be feeling relaxed.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@emotionalAvocado3875 We hope you get to it , and get the relief you deserve <3

load more
User Profile: ClandestineNens
ClandestineNens May 21st, 2015

Learning to let go of the things that went bad and focus on the future. I will be better!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@ClandestineNens yess!! You will be better dear , great positivity !! Keep holding it..

load more
User Profile: sensitiveLemon
sensitiveLemon May 21st, 2015

helps me a lot, because i don t feel alone with my troubles!

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@sensitiveLemon Yass!!! We are all here with you and will support you no matter what!!

load more
User Profile: carefulMap7142
carefulMap7142 May 21st, 2015

i was self harm beforebroken heartfrown

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@carefulMap7142 we are very sorry to hear that dear <3 but we hope you get better , keep pacing the best way...

load more
User Profile: forcefulPond2302
forcefulPond2302 May 21st, 2015

I love to come here and feel accepted

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@forcefulPond2302 awww/!!!!!!! I love to come to here too XD , you are always accepted dear , no matter what...

load more
User Profile: ashleu12345
ashleu12345 May 21st, 2015

I love it here I can tell these listeners bout my life that I need to removed it out of my chest

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@ashleu12345 well said darling <3 we so glad to have you here , and we are always ready to support you the best way we can...

load more
User Profile: PixxieStixx
PixxieStixx May 21st, 2015

People are really nice on the group chats so far. It helps to have people to talk to as I don't have many in RL.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@PixxieStixx ohhh dear <3 we are very sorry , but here , we are ALL your friends , and whoever wants one !! Much love...

load more
User Profile: TJoannJ
TJoannJ May 21st, 2015

1 month and 2 weeks.

User Profile: Lunarskies
Lunarskies May 21st, 2015

I met this person here and it was the first time I felt heard and It made me cry of happiness...

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@Lunarskies Aww <3 as long they were happy tears , it must have ben a great relief , we are glad to have you here dear....

load more
User Profile: smoshchloe13
smoshchloe13 May 21st, 2015

This website is so useful. I'm so glad I'm on here the support is amazing.

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 3rd, 2015

@smoshchloe13 It is so great to hear that my friend!! And we are all here to support each other always...

load more