Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4
this website makes me feel safe, I love the atmosphere so much!
@21mays yayyy! I love the atomsphere too XD , we are really happy to hear that you feel safe here <3
I completed my first breathing exercise and posted on the trich forum. Nice to get things off my chest.
@UnwrittenTale yayy !! Congrats dear , and yeah , it does feel great to let off things of your chest , keep pacing this way...
Loving all the support on here, and loving being able to help others out
@ClandestineNens Yayy!! That soo great dear , we are glad you like it here...
Thanks to everyone helping. You're all amazing people. Stay strong
@NatNic aww my friend , thank you for being such an amazing part of this community , we are glad o have you <3 much love and stay strong too...
This website is helping me use the coping methods I have learned for anxiety, depression and chronic pain to help others.
@Georgiarain Woww!! Tht is a great pace dear , we are glad you are growing this way and using these incredible methods...
its all ok
@123uandme Yesss!! It is all okay dear...and it will be okay..
Had a test to see if I was capable of becoming an air traffic control.. And I pass above average.. Can't wait until September.... Just would like some one to congratulate me
Congratulations, that's an amazing job. Hope you will enjoy doing it! :-)
@proactiveCircle86 CONGRATuLATIONS DEAR!!!!! That is amazingg!! It looks like a great job , and you deserve it...best wishes..
It's okay to not be perfect. It's okay to just be the best version of yourself that you can be.
@OliveLove4615 So much of wise words my friend !! That is great , keep pacing the best way...
I feel better about myself.
@ilovebubblegum49 Woohoo !! That is great my friend , keep pacing in this amazing way...
Stuff