Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

sometimes I feel like I'm so full of love, like I adore everything and anything. Life is so wonderful when I feel that way, but there are days when I

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter November 20th, 2025

..feel down too. But then I feel okay again, after feeling all that loneliness and sadness. We deserve to heal from our sorrows, we deserve kindness and love. It can be tough sometimes.. but one day it will be over. It's okay to take a break, to step back from someone or something that no longer bring joy.  Sending love and hugs to everyone here. You matter 🤗🫂 

8
User Profile: LopaConnect
LopaConnect November 20th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

Thank you for sharing this so openly. ....
What you wrote captures something so real. The way our hearts can feel full of light one day and heavy the next. It doesn’t make us weak; it makes us beautifully human.

I’m really glad you remind yourself (and all of us) that it’s okay to pause, to step back, to honour what your soul needs. Healing isn’t a straight line, but every moment of awareness, every small act of kindness toward yourself, truly matters.

Sending you gratitude for spreading hope here today.
Your presence makes this space gentler and brighter. 🤗💛
Something for you.😊


image_1763634816.png


User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP November 21st, 2025

@LopaConnect aww 🥹💖 thank you so much for hearing me, that flowers are so pretty!!💐

load more
User Profile: MoonlitMind
MoonlitMind November 20th, 2025

That's so beautiful and genuine. Our hearts capture so many different emotions. 

Its so possible to feel so content...but also just feel so sad, but thats just part of being human. It's what makes us human. 

Thank you for reminding us that its okay to take a step back and look at this. 

Very beautifully said, 

sending gratitude and Love :) 

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP November 21st, 2025

@MoonlitMind thank you 💖🥺 I'm happy to hear this from you

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 20th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

Thank you 💕 

i-love-you-love-you.gif

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP November 21st, 2025

@Amanda84 you are welcome 🤗💖cat.gif

load more
User Profile: GentleCompassion
GentleCompassion November 21st, 2025

@hopefulencounter Thank you for sharing. You are describing exactly the situation Samsara holds. If there's happiness, then the sadness/suffering will be there too.

Just like two sides of a coin, one cannot exist on its own without the other, so the best way is to embrace/accept the bad/sadness/downside, so when the suffering arises, you are not in desperation/sad/angry/disappointed because you are seeing things as they really are.  

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP November 21st, 2025

@Silentsupporter705 you're welcome, I'm glad to hear your opinion on this. It's very interesting and I agree with what you said, when there's up there will be down, then there's up again. Thank you for sharing how to deal with this, by accepting things the way they are; life will surely be more warm and enjoyable. I'm still learning to fully let go of what's beyond my control potchama-pikachu.gif

load more