Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday Fristo! What gift do you want?

July 26th, 2022


On 27 July, Fristo is turning one year older, I'd finish 32 years on the soil. I love giving and receiving gifts. Would you like to gift me on my birthday?


Even if we have not yet communicated with each other, I'd love a gift from you. Consider me your 7cups peer.


This is the gift I ask for, from you:


Say something that you'd try for your good mental health. Any kind words you can say to yourself on my birthday would be a wonderful gift for me. It'd make me smile internally.


Let me start with gifting to myself: I'd look to believe in the greater good despite odds and would try to take each day in a positive spirit as it comes.


Looking forward to my birthday gifts..

You may gift me either in pm, or publically gift me by replying to this thread.


73
User Profile: Everlee
Everlee July 26th, 2022

@Fristo Happy Birthday Fristo! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead, full of happiness, kindness, love and support. May all your wishes come true and hope you have an amazing day. Thank you for everything you have done for us, it's much appreciated and you surely deserve a giant cake for being yourself and spreading so much kindness and compassion around. You are amazing! c:

Also, here's your gift:

"You can't fix everything or everyone but you can learn to accept and try to improve the situation or move forward without being harsh on yourself."

ZrLJrF0.jpg

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Happy Birthday Fristo!!! best wishes and have a great day! - NewYorker11

User Profile: intelligentWind3206
intelligentWind3206 July 26th, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Frisco!!!!!!!!


FOR YOUR Birthday Gift. 🤯


I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT THE STIGMA THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE AROUND MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE VALUE TO THE WORLD.



Hope you have a wonderful day.



User Profile: Melancholycat252
Melancholycat252 July 26th, 2022

@Frisco


I would like to approach each day like it’s gonna be the best day ever. Happy birthday ❤️

User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 July 26th, 2022

I hope you have an amazing birthday tomorrow, Fristo. I'm going to take a nice long walk tomorrow morning as part of my self-care.

User Profile: doritoast
doritoast July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Happieee birthday Fristo!! 🎁🎉🎈🎊 It's so kind that you ask this as a birthday gift, thank you so much for everything you do, you're an amazing person :D. Enjoy your birthday you deserve an awesome day today!! 🎈❤️❤️

I think I'd call with my friends more, they're great people awa

July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Happy birthday! It's a blessing we have you with us. Keep up the good work and be the pioneer you are! All the best! 💜💜

User Profile: Destiny00
Destiny00 July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Namaste fristoji. Happiessssttt birthday to the puressst soul here. I pray you always stay satisfied and protected. I would like to gift you by saying myself that I am really happy with me. I accept myself as I am and I am at peace. I won't look down at myself or ever doubt or shout at me. Rather I will always try to guide myself like a mother as you said and always try to be better than what I was yesterday 😊💫🙏 happy birthday!!!

User Profile: DejaIshereforyou
DejaIshereforyou July 26th, 2022

@Fristo happy birthday Fristo!

User Profile: magicalOcean594
magicalOcean594 July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Yay HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday fristo<3 i hope its a wonderful loving happy exciting day for you. if i could give you a gift, i would give you the gift of determination. <3