Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy birthday, Daisy7Cups! 🥳

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 April 19th, 2020

@Daisy7Cups

Happy birthday to you! 🎂🎉🥳 Despite how busy its become again on my end as I work through the pandemic, and how its been for you with the lockdown there ... I want to wish you a Happy birthday here on 7 Cups!

Now Im gonna cue a certain former listener from last year in handing out birthday cake 😉 ... youre gonna laugh at this ... 😉

🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍦🍦🍦

22
User Profile: amethystfeather0207
amethystfeather0207 April 19th, 2020

@AbbyHarris1976

Abby Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈 👏👏👏

Thank you for this thread and also for all you do here and in your work, specially now.
Thank you for caring for people's health and wellbeing, specially in a time like this.

I wish you lots of strength, health and happiness.

🥳 congrats!!!

User Profile: PeppermintStar0912
PeppermintStar0912 April 20th, 2020

@AbbyHarris1976 @Daisy7Cups

New!] Beautiful Happy Birthday Animated Card for Friends ...

Have a beautiful, wonderful, and relaxing day. You deserve it heart