Happy birthday, Daisy7Cups! 🥳
@Daisy7Cups
Happy birthday to you! 🎂🎉🥳 Despite how busy its become again on my end as I work through the pandemic, and how its been for you with the lockdown there ... I want to wish you a Happy birthday here on 7 Cups!
Now Im gonna cue a certain former listener from last year in handing out birthday cake 😉 ... youre gonna laugh at this ... 😉
🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍦🍦🍦
![]()
@Daisy7Cups
@RicochetJaguar
Hi jaguar 😀, thanks you for the yummy and awesome cake 🎂 😀. Hugs and thanks again, so nice to have met you here, thanks for being awesome and support friend as well. Stay safe, take care of yourself.

@Daisy7Cups
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY!!! I hope you enjoy your beautiful day- I'm so glad to have met you and had all the amazing chats we had. You're a lovely person- enjoy your great birthday! :D

@rebecca947
Hi becca sis😀, aww haha, I guess sparky my little buddy 🐶, bought his friend 🐶 to wish me birthday yay, hugs to him and to u 🤗. Thanks for the wishes, sharing birthday cake 🎂 with you and him too. Always love chatting with u and thanks for being there with me and for the amazing and awesome chats that we have always. Stay safe, take care of yourself.
@AbbyHarris1976 thank you Abby for sharing it. Hey @dasiy7cups Happy Birthdayyy!! We are so happy to have your presence in the team. We appreciate your support and help in the community. Thank you for all you do.
@ASilentObserver
Thank you obs so much for your good wishes and kind words, thanks for all ur help and guidance 😀, hugs keep being awesome and thanks for all the awesome works you do to build this community. Stay safe, take care of yourself, sharing 🎂.
@AbbyHarris1976
Happy Birthday sis @Daisy7cups. Its busy for you these days but I hope you take some time out for your me time and celebrate some me time
.
You are a wonderful and kind soul and I hope you meet similar people around!
Loads of love and good wishes for your exams!! Happpieeee Birthdayyy :) 
@LiveLoveForgive
Thank you sis so much for the wishes, it's so true that amidst the busy schedule we must take some time to embrace our me time 😀. Always love interacting and chatting with you all my dear friends here in 7cups. Hugs to infp buddy. Hope you are doing well and thanks for the little cutie doggo 🐶 pic yay. Take care, stay safe, hugs, sharing cake 🎂 with u yay.
@AbbyHarris1976
@Daisy7Cups
Daisy,
Happy Birthday 😄👏👏👏
I wish you lots of strength and good health and wisdom, I wish you lots of happiness, good memories and opportunities. I hope you will have a good day today and things will get better for you. You are a great person and Im very lucky and glad to have met you here. Congrats for today and for all your efforts and achievements. 👏👏👏👏🌼🌼🌼🌼
big hug 🤗

@Lavendersubmarine
Thank you sis 🐘 so much for the sweet card, aww two goldies 🐶🐶🥰, and for the kind words and good wishes. I am so happy to have met you here as well and I wanna thank you for all ur support and help . You are an amazing soul and it's so lovely to know u and chat with u here. Sharing 🎂 with u, stay safe, take care, my future goldie 🐶 🥰, sending flowers 💐 to u, thanks.
@AbbyHarris1976
Its 11 pm at your time, I wanna wish you a very happy birthday as well dear soul sister 💞. Miles apart, but it's amazing that haha the timezone presented such a sweet thing that your and my birthday at the same time yay 💞🥰🤗. Love you loads sister, and thanks for making this forum thread. So lucky to have met you via the forum of this website and thanks for being a sweet soul and amazing friend of mine. This forum thread made me so emotional, as I was so touched by this and thanks for tagging all my lovely other awesome friends as well. Thanks for everything sis and for brightening us my days, hugs 🤗😀💞
Kudos to you and all the amazing people I met there. Days are so busy now becoz of lockdown and exams, but this place has become a forever sweet family for me . Hugs thanks again, sharing 🎂🎂 with u dear sister 🥰🤗.

@Daisy7Cups
Happy Birthday!!

@Daisy7cups
Yey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY!! ![]()

Enjoy every precious moment my friend x
Lucy2<3

@Daisy7Cups I am very glad to be your friend - I have enjoyed seeing you celebrate lots of growth in here and wish you all the best, always!
@AbbyHarris1976 although we may not know each other too well, I really appreciate your positivity in the forums - you are a great member of our community and I hope you have a great birthday too!
Aww 🥰 Thank you so much 😊🥳 I havent been around posting as much as I used to ... a lot of that is because Im always busy with work but I used to do a lot of feed posting & tagging when the feeds were still operational. Its great to hear from you 🥳👍
@SoulfullyAButterfly
@AbbyHarris1976 you are very welcome 