Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy birthday my friend. I wish you a happy year that full if happiness, success,joy , and to achieve everything you wish⚘⚘🙏

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile October 10th, 2024

fe8c72e277edff2c3483be22fdaded82_1728575973.jpgTo  amazing friend, may Allah make   your birthday be as incredible as you are. Here’s to celebrating another year of your remarkable presence in life.

Wishing you InshaaAllah  a fabulous birthday surrounded by happy ,joy, and all the things that make you smile. You deserve everything wonderful today and always.also wishing  you have  an extraordinary year ahead filled with exciting opportunities, new achievements, and beautiful moments .birthday-happy-birthday.gif

I even don't know if you still in 7cups or not but even so  I want to say happy birthday 



6
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora October 12th, 2024

@Tulipsmile This is so sweet <3 I hope your feelings reach them and that you both know you're amazing people ^-^ Happy birthday to them :)

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 29th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

Ohh Aurora thank you so much for😇 saying that. I hope that too



I am sorry. I saw your comment now 😣

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 29th, 2025

@Tulipsmile It's alright<3 :)

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 29th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora bowing-thank-you.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HealingEcho
HealingEcho March 29th, 2025

@Tulipsmile Happy birthday!

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 29th, 2025

@HealingEcho

Thank you so much 😇🌷🌷🌷

load more