Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hii it's my birthday today!

User Profile: letirist
letirist March 9th, 2023

This platform is one of the places where I feel safest and I wanted to share my birthday with you. I'm so excited for 21! Lots of love to my listener friends here <333

93
User Profile: azuladragon34
azuladragon34 March 27th, 2023

@letirist

Happy birthday Leti!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day ❤️

User Profile: riri2006
riri2006 March 27th, 2023

@letiris

Happy birthday<3

User Profile: eternalWind83
eternalWind83 March 27th, 2023

@letirist Happy birthday .! I wish you find more and more safe and happy places going forward .!

User Profile: gentleIdea8515
gentleIdea8515 March 27th, 2023

@letirist Happy birthday to you. Wish you all the best!

User Profile: CalmHarbor
CalmHarbor March 27th, 2023

@letirist

Wishing you a very happy birthday! may all your desires come true and your life fill with happiness and prosperity!

User Profile: yourdumplin
yourdumplin March 27th, 2023

@letirist

hb.gif

User Profile: susancaringgirl
susancaringgirl March 27th, 2023

Happy Birthday!!!!!

User Profile: EmberShard
EmberShard March 28th, 2023

Happy Birthday!

User Profile: dona14
dona14 March 28th, 2023

@letirist HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY

User Profile: gbrenna
gbrenna March 30th, 2023

@letirist A very Happy Birthday!