Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hii it's my birthday today!

User Profile: letirist
letirist March 9th, 2023

This platform is one of the places where I feel safest and I wanted to share my birthday with you. I'm so excited for 21! Lots of love to my listener friends here <333

93
User Profile: softTime7877
softTime7877 April 8th, 2023

@letirist Happy birthday!

User Profile: YungDriftX
YungDriftX April 8th, 2023

@letirist Happy Birthdayyyyy :D

User Profile: Soulsea
Soulsea April 8th, 2023

@letirist happy birthday !!!

User Profile: Avaria
Avaria April 8th, 2023

@letirist Happy birthday! Hope you have the best day ever!


User Profile: bear772
bear772 April 8th, 2023

Happy birthday!!! April is my birthday month to

User Profile: delightfulLynx2725
delightfulLynx2725 April 8th, 2023

@letirist Happy birthday!!!!

User Profile: Sparkify1990
Sparkify1990 April 8th, 2023

@letirist - Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day and that your heart is filled with happiness.

User Profile: UnderHelios
UnderHelios April 8th, 2023

@letirist Happy birthday; I hope you're having a blast! <3

User Profile: diligentFig377
diligentFig377 April 8th, 2023

Happy Birthday!!! May all your wishes come true. 🎂

User Profile: Samiam425
Samiam425 April 8th, 2023

Happy birthday hope you’re having a wonderful birthday. 😊🎂🎁