Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hii it's my birthday today!

User Profile: letirist
letirist March 9th, 2023

This platform is one of the places where I feel safest and I wanted to share my birthday with you. I'm so excited for 21! Lots of love to my listener friends here <333

93
User Profile: transurvivor
transurvivor April 8th, 2023

Happy Birthday! 🥳🎉🎂

User Profile: shero1070
shero1070 April 8th, 2023

@letirist

Happy Blessed Birthday!!!!

User Profile: silverLove451
silverLove451 April 9th, 2023

@letirist Happy Birthday
User Profile: JohnSteel1984
JohnSteel1984 April 9th, 2023

@letirist

Happy Birthday!!! wow what a stage in your life 21!!! awesome...make sure you milk those younger days it helps a lot...you got this!!! much love!

User Profile: selfconfidentMelon2549
selfconfidentMelon2549 April 9th, 2023

@letirist

Happy birthday!!!

User Profile: seashell145
seashell145 April 9th, 2023

@letirist

Congratulations on turning 21! Happy Birthday! The best is yet to come. Lots of love <3

User Profile: helpfulStrings5478
helpfulStrings5478 April 9th, 2023

@letirist happy birthdya! have a wonderful day. best wishes ❤️

User Profile: miraculousSnow1503
miraculousSnow1503 April 9th, 2023

@letirist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 😃