Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Honoring Noasu's 1 Year Anniversary!

User Profile: Iara
Iara January 23rd, 2015

Hey everyone! A few days ago we missed a very special anniversary in someone who is intelligent, funny, selfless and caring! Someone who devoted his time for the members and guests, someone who changed many life's for the better! *throws confetti* @Noasu joined this site community 21/01 /2014! Yep that's right, the one known as our chatbot! He is a mentor and also is the mastermind behind the 7cups podcast! He is a role model to most and his presence is an important one within this site. So to celebrate this special day the teens put together a video for him! Thank you all who sent a message to be added to the video! And a very special and huge thank you to @Niko who helped put the video together! (If it weren't for him this whole special video wouldn't have been possible and really appreciate all he has done! you are amazing Niko, thanks once again)

TO SEE THE VIDEO CLICK HERE

Once again happy first year anniversary Noasu! Join in me in congratulating this awesome listener below?

Special thanks to for their lovely messages and colaboration! @Aishaaa_@PrincipesSa @Aventurina @Justin @OliviaButler @Angelline @MonBon@Jessica Can someone add the one's I'm missing?

I'll be the first:

@NOASU ! CONGRATS ON YOUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!You are a legacy in the 7 cups community! I?ve had a great time working with you in projects and your perspective is amazing to explore. You have a way with combining the child-like fascination for the world with a wise and knowledgeable insight that is just a privilege to get to see. I?m really happy that you have been with us this long and I really do hope you stick around for many many more time! Stay awesome :D Lots of hugs for you!

13
User Profile: Noasu
Noasu January 29th, 2015

Thank you all for you message I really appreciate them! ^^

@KeepOnSmiling, @EmmaGrace, @Iara,@Niko,@Jacobisheretohelp, @Jessica,@Silentlistener97, @littlepony, @Aventurina, @Angelline, @ibiihere
@nuuuris, @chioo, @LauraS,@PrincipeSa, @OliviaButler, @Justin, @Asihaa_, @Heather, @ Cadence, @Steena, @EmpatheticDude, @Flourish, @ianWithaT, @Rachel8888