Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is your Cupversary in February? Let us know and we will celebrate and share Cupversary wishes!!❤

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 1st, 2018

Ello Everyone!!

February arrived and I know many members and listeners joined our community.

If you joined us in february, please share how long have you been at 7Cups as a listener or member. Without your support and contribution, we couldn't reached here. So, if its your cupversary or if you know someone whose cupversary coming up in February.

Please share and gather together to celebrate their cupversaries and make their day special.Yay!!

I'm excited and looking forward to join you all on your special day. We're grateful for all you do here.

*Virtual Hugs* to amazing people.

12
User Profile: Erato
Erato February 2nd, 2018

Yay for cupsiversary! c: Mine is on the 26th! :P I'm so happy that I've stumbled upon this site and have met amazing people, wow! I never expected that it would leave a great impact on my life. And I'm so glad that I'm part of this awesome community.

User Profile: lost2009
lost2009 February 7th, 2018

A Very Happy Cupversary to @Gcat3000!!!!!

Really appreciate her as a listener, for all she does and the amazing person she is!

Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed you to.

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP February 7th, 2018

@lost2009

Yay @GCat3000 appreciate you for all you do here. Happy CUpversary. Keep going and doing awesome work. Hugs <3 <3

User Profile: Gcat3000
Gcat3000 February 9th, 2018

Thank you very much, @ASilentObserver ! It's hard to believe I've been here a year already! Being a listener has been such a rewarding experience. Hugs back to you :)

PS: That cake looks incredible!

load more
User Profile: Gcat3000
Gcat3000 February 9th, 2018

@lost2009

Awww. Thank you so much, Lost! You are always so appreciative (and I very much appreciate that! :p) It's been a true pleasure getting to know you. :)

load more
User Profile: bear228
bear228 February 7th, 2018

Mine was yesterday (6th February) I felt forgotten as no one noticed until today crying I've had a few wishes though so I feel happier. It's a shame I didn'y see this forum post before heart

User Profile: Gcat3000
Gcat3000 February 9th, 2018

@bear228

Oh no! Don't feel bad. I don't think most people are even aware of cupversaries, and I'm not sure how they're supposed to keep track (other than this thread). I bet you are greatly appreciated by the people you've helped here! I missed my day too. I didn't even realize it until it had passed. I think we should celebrate it as a cupversary week or even month!

Happy Cupversary to you, @bear228, and thank you for being a fantastic listener!

load more
User Profile: TanyiaHughesAdvDipPsy
TanyiaHughesAdvDipPsy February 24th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

It's a year since I became a therapist on 7 cups!!!! It has been a wonderful journey of growth, empathy and healing. I'm looking forward to many more. xxx

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP February 24th, 2018

@Tanyia

Oh Yay! Tanyia! Happy Cupversaryheart. We're glad to have you here with us. Your support and contributions really means a lot to us. Thank you for all you do. Looking forward to see many more years of your cupversary and learn from you.

load more
User Profile: dancingStrawberry34
dancingStrawberry34 February 25th, 2018

Feb 23rd :)