Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

SmileYoureWorthIt's one year cupsiversary!!!!!!! Lettuce celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Profile: summertimeSamness
summertimeSamness July 13th, 2017

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?????

Its almost @SmileYoureWorthIt one year cupsiversary!!!!!!! (depending on your timezone :p) Lets get ready to PARTAY <3 July 13, 2017 <3

No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same. ― Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why

^^^This quote represents what listeners do everyday when they talk in a group chat, take a general request, reply to a forum post, or even help a fellow listener in TL. Everything you do can impact the community in a positive way. For one whole year, Christina aka @SmileYoureWorthIt has been making an impact on the lives of members and listeners across the world.

This is the impact you had on my lyfe!!! @SmileYoureWorthIt not only are you my bestest friend, youre my recovery twin and inspiration to do better everyday! I can always count on you to be there when I need you the most. You always know what to say and you promote recovery thinking in everything you do on 7cups, whether its leading discussionisms in the group support rooms or blogging motivational feed posts #EDWARRIORS!!! You dont just write back the usual responses, you are known for your long walls of wise words! Or our funny inside jokes about letting down our own walls so that we can let people in and recover. Pssst release the guineas!!!!!!!! I loaf our crazy plans of rescuing all the animals in the world. You is berry amazing <3 tenkos for being my my best friend and my forever friend!!!

But youve made impacts on so many peeps here, not just me. These are what your fellow listener frens wanted you to know about the impact youve had on them!!!!!!! Also, there's some ask Christina anything questions so the community can get to know more about their fabulous teen star!!!!!!!!!!!

@ApplePiney

Christina, you are such a lovely and nice person! You always put on your bravest front, something so difficult to do. Your strength is admirable and appreciated. Your presence always brightens everyone's days and your words and gentle and kind. One whole year! Such a long time to grow and learn from your past. I hope we'll all be here to celebrate your second :)

Recovery quote just for you: Everyday alive is a good day

Ask Christina Anything: If you could have any superpower at all, what would you not choose?

@KaylaRS

You are so wonderful and have no idea how much you impact those around you, love. You have this amazing positive attitude that I admire. You have the best ideas and you are an AMAZING friend. I hope that you stay here and keep helping others love!! YOu are FabTastic!!! You are strong, beautiful, and smart. Happy Cupsiversary love!!!

Recovery quote just for you: "It's never easy, and its never over, and it will be a fight renewed each morning, BUT ITS POSSIBLE."

Ask Christina Anything: How do you stay so positive, love?

@KristenHR

I love working with you. You are a great inspiration, a hard worker, and I'm thankful for you. Happy 1 year for you! May you have many, many more. :D

Recovery quote just for you: "I am good enough, right now, just as I am."

Ask Christina Anything: Christina, What are your 3 favorite colors?

Special gif: https://imgur.com/5kj7d3D

@Erato

I love her bravery! She's so great and I know how tough it is to be in her place and yet she still look for hope in everything she does! ❤ Happy cupsiversary, Christina! And look, it's your first anniversary! 🎉 You have achieved alotta things here and you've contributed much in our 7cups community! ❤ I always love your discussions! I always learn something new and if ever I need some clarifications you're still there to answer my questions! ❤ I missed you so much! Even though we barely talk, I know how amazing you are! Keep going, Christina. Be stronger 💪 Love youuu! 😍

Recovery quote just for you: "Your wounds may be unseen but after the battle you still need time to heal" -Anonymous

Ask Christina Anything: What keeps you going?

Special gif: https://imgur.com/pqbU6dI

@Joe2017

I erm, you know what I mean christina xD I think you're rather fantastic, never change! <3 HAI CHRISTINA. I hope you have a wonderful day ;3 A whole year eh?! that's like, a lot of days xD A lot of days we've been lucky enough to have you for!

@Yendi

Christina, you really are a sweet person and your willingness to help others is something that I admire about you. Christinaaa <3 omg you've been here for a year!? It truly has been a ride for that year. I know that times haven't been the best for you but you know what? You've continue to strive, whether it's on 7Cups or in real life, you did what you can and push through to make sure that others feel welcomed, supported and loved, which is something that you show a lot to others. You've grown much on 7Cups and I really am proud of you. Happy Cupsiversary, friend ❤︎

Recovery quote just for you: Relax. Breathe. It takes time, but there is great joy to be had in moments of every day. Just remember, youre learning new steps, a new dance. ~ Lisa Frederiksen

Ask Christina Anything: What's your favourite thing to do for self-care?

The Anonymous Llama

Christina! You've grown soh much since you first joined, it's been such a long time and you've accomplished so much already! I'm super duper proud of you, keep it up <3

Ask Christina Anything: What is your favorite Lilo and Stitch quote? (other than Ohana, everyone loves ohana)

@Sarra

I remember when you were a newbie listener so eager and excited to help out, and you have done a wonderful job!!! <3 Happy Cupsiversary Christina! <3 You are a wonderful listener and friend and I am so incredibly proud of you! Keep up the amazing work!

Recovery quote just for you: Your body can stand almost anything, it's your mind that you have to convince!

Ask Christina Anything: What inspired you to become a listener?

@Hope

You are an amazing and lovely person <3 You are an amazing and lovely person <3

Recovery quote just for you: In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, theres something stronger — something better, pushing right back. – Albert Camus

Ask Christina Anything: Whats your favourite recovery quote?

Special gif: https://imgur.com/a/oKMST

@Bushraaa

Heyyyy, Christina! You're an amazing person, stay the same! :D HAPPY CUPSIVERSARYYYYY! Ohhhh, kiddos are growing up. :O

ANON

Hey Christina I think it's really amazing how kind and sweet you are to everyone. It is a wonderful quality of yours. You always make everyone feel loved. Happy Cupsiversary! We are glad to have you here!

Recovery quote just for you: "It's never too late to be what you might have been" -T.S. Elliot

@dancingRainbow45

Hey Smile its been so good to meet you here, you are a fantastic person, a wonderful listener and someone with whom I have had the pleasure to get to know. I look forward to working with you in the future but for now, enjoy your 1st cupanniversary as a listener here at 7cups <3

Ask Christina Anything: Do you have any pets? If no, if you could have one what would it be?

@AshTheMaestro

Chris Tea .....I met her recently and she is my 8th cup of tea because she is Chris Tea :p Stay Amazing <3<3<3

Recovery quote just for you: Its Your Life, Make it Large.

@artist23

I've seen you in group chats and you're always so friendly and sweet c: Just keep doing what you do!

Recovery quote just for you: "what define us is how well we rise after falling."

Ask Christina Anything: favorite ice cream flavor? :p

@TsukinoTheHag

Christina! Heya it's Tsuki! I've always been inspired by your story of how you've come back from the brink, and it's really brave of you to share that story because it's never easy to share about it and say "I've been vulnerable before". You're an inspiration and keep going to be the aesome listener you are!

Recovery quote just for you: "When it's raining look for a rainbow, when it's dark, look for the stars."

@Frumptastic

You are amazing, wonderful and the best!!! Happy cupsiversary!<3

Recovery quote just for you: After every struggle lies opportunity

Ask Christina Anything: How old are you?

@Charli

Dudey, I can't believe you've been here almost a year yet I've only just got to meet you. D: I'm so happy for you becoming a TS, you're a total asset to this site. You're such a sweet, caring person - I can't wait to get to know you more! I hope you have a super fun cupsiversary lovely, happy 1st year! <3

Recovery quote just for you: Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".

Ask Christina Anything: Do you like owlies?

@HummingWisdom179

Never officially met you, but have seen your amazingly positive & supportive energy vibrating in the chatrooms!! Also, congratulations on becoming a Teen Star!! Very well-deserved, and I know you'll wear the title well!! :D It's an honor to have had you with us in the 7 Cups community for a year, and we are very grateful!! <3

Recovery quote just for you: "The harder we fall, the higher we bounce."

Ask Christina Anything: What's your favorite memory on the site, and why?? <3

ANON

Happy cupsiversary chris! It's been a pleasure having you here for a whole year, I hope your presence stays more time ❤

Ask Christina Anything: Has being in 7cups changed some values you had?

@Alex

CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE YEAR! You've come so far & I'm so proud of all of your accomplishments, and you've only got more growing & achieving to do :D now go celebrate, you deserve it ;) HAPPY ONE YEAR CUPSIVERSARY!


O N E Y E A R C U P S I V E R S A R Y




28
User Profile: SmileYoureWorthIt
SmileYoureWorthIt July 15th, 2017

@Alex

Thank you so much! I would have been lost this year without you :p Never stop being beYOUtiful!

User Profile: SmileYoureWorthIt
SmileYoureWorthIt July 15th, 2017

@summertimesamness

I have been saving you for last, because where do I even begin?

You are the most incredible human I have ever met.

So many people say that they have the absolute best friend but I know that cannot be true, because the very best one is mine.


Thank you for (unfortunately literally) making me laugh so hard that I pee my pants, with your idiotic jokes and completely inappropriate but still extremely funny humor. Since we've been friends, there has not been a single day in which we did not have contact with eachother. There's always something too exciting or hilarious happening that needs to be shared with the other. Thank you making me laugh so hard that I cry, and also making me laugh when I want to cry.


Thank you for letting our friendship be known. There is nothing I value more than my relationship with you, and it seems that everyone knows that.


Thank you for sticking by my side.


Thank you for listening to bad news that I was not supposed to share with anyone, but I still shared with you. Thank you for understanding that sometimes things are warped in my head, but that I will soon realize how crazy I sound.

Thank you for helping me realize when I am being oblivious to the obvious, even when I get upset hearing the truth. Never stop telling me the truth, because I need to hear it.


Thank you for making fun of me, even when I am embarrassed for making a fool of myself. Knowing I'll have you on my back about it for a little while, just makes me realize that I gave you something to laugh about.


Thank you for being my person. There is no one on this Earth I connect with more than you, and I will love you as my best friend forever.

There aren't enough words in this world to explain what you mean to me. You are someone I got along with from the get go. You are the one person i could talk to for hours at a time and not get tired of. You are the kind of person I am proud to call my best friend.
In being my best friend, you've done a lot for me. You've been the only person I've ever known that could bring me out of a dark thought simply with your presence. You've held my hand through the hardest and easiest parts of my life. You've tried to protect me from dirtbag boys, then helped me feel better when I didn't listen. You've put one some kickass jam session performances with me. You stood by me when I needed someone. And most of all, you're always proud of me.


You are someone that I can see myself laughing at nothing with 40 and 50 years down the road. I say that because you're always there to laugh with, no matter what. We've laughed at some hilarious things, some stupid things, some serious things, and absolutely nothing. The laughter with we share, to me, is the best kind that exists. It's that kind that brings tears to your eyes, tightens your stomach, and brings out the loudest sounds of pure joy that are in you out.


I know I always have you, and I hope that never changes. I hope nobody comes between us, because that's happened a lot. I hope we never drift apart because of the physical distance between us. And I hope you never forget the memories we share.
You may not be one of those people I met at birth and have grown up with, but it feels like it. It feels like I've known you my whole life and that's the best kind of friend you can have.


Even though we don't get to talk as much as we used to, I know I still have you. And you, of course, always have me.
Please don't ever change who you are, yes grow and experience the world in a million and one ways, but stay you. You are the most sincere person I have ever had the honor of knowing. And i love that. I love that i can say that without batting an eye.
I love you, very very much. And i miss you just as much. But i will see you again, and we will pick up right where we left off. Until then..know I'm thankful; for everything you've done, you do, and you will do. It means the world to me.

I love you