Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Baby bunny wants to say hi ❤

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 20th, 2023


Hello I'm gizmo 🐰img-20230920-062031_1695187511.jpg






Please can I chew your shoes!! If you say no😥 I'll

img-20230920-061616_1695187448.jpg

47
User Profile: Negative2Positive
Negative2Positive September 20th, 2023

Awwww so cute!! 🥰

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 21st, 2023

@Negative2Positive gizmo gives you a giant hug ❤❤

load more
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 September 20th, 2023

so cute!

I wanna put the bun

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 21st, 2023

@limesnlemons44 awww gizmo says you can pet him all day. He's a very cuddly bunny ❤

load more
User Profile: MartianGirl347
MartianGirl347 September 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

What a cute bunny!!! I want one so baaaad! Little fluff balls!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 21st, 2023

@MartianGirl347 awww you should get one ❤ bunnys make the greatest pets

load more
User Profile: braveFig6308
braveFig6308 September 21st, 2023

excited-yes.gif OMG, baby bunnies are always so adorable, tho~!! 🥺🥹😍🤗😇🥰

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 21st, 2023

@braveFig6308 me and gizmo gives you huggs ❤❤

load more
User Profile: bennyboii
bennyboii September 21st, 2023

I will literally die for you, Gizmo !

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 21st, 2023

@bennyboii awwww gizmo loves you too ❤❤❤

load more
User Profile: yourstrulykayee
yourstrulykayee September 21st, 2023

Hiii Gizmooo! You’re the custody ❤️

User Profile: yourstrulykayee
yourstrulykayee September 21st, 2023

Hii Gizmoo! You’re the cutest 💕

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 21st, 2023

@yourstrulykayee gizmo says thankyou ❤❤ and gives you a giant hug and kiss

load more
User Profile: DaisyDaph
DaisyDaph September 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Gizmo is literally the cutest!!! Made my day 💛

User Profile: Helpyhelper10564
Helpyhelper10564 September 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Hi Gizmo sorry I don't have shoes 👟 I have slippers

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 22nd, 2023

@Helpyhelper10564 perfect ❤❤ you won't have slippers very long around gizmo😂😂❤❤

3 replies
User Profile: Helpyhelper10564
Helpyhelper10564 September 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Haha sleepers are more favourite to bunnies

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 22nd, 2023

@Helpyhelper10564 gizmo is excited to meet you ❤😁

1 reply
User Profile: Helpyhelper10564
Helpyhelper10564 September 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I am ready

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: P3ak
P3ak September 22nd, 2023

I’d let gizmo chew on my shoes any day.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 23rd, 2023

@P3ak gizmo says thankyou and gives you a huggg ❤

load more