Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had one hour left on this earth, what would you do?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 17th, 2025

💖

170
User Profile: Winne26
Winne26 November 21st, 2025

@Amanda84


I would leave and go to a mountain and sit on top with my hair open looking at life and admiring it for the last time


1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@Kawther999

Such an adorable response 💜 

load more
User Profile: ImpartialDreamer2
ImpartialDreamer2 November 21st, 2025

I'll lie down watching the sky head free of anything 😑🤫

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 22nd, 2025

@ImpartialDreamer2

I like that idea 💖

load more
User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 November 24th, 2025

going to a concert

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 November 24th, 2025

going to a concert

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 25th, 2025

@heathermarie95

🥰

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentPenny4746
selfconfidentPenny4746 November 24th, 2025

@Amanda84  throw a big party full of everything ive ever wanted to do

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 25th, 2025

@selfconfidentPenny4746

💖🥰

load more
User Profile: decisivePineapple8597
decisivePineapple8597 November 24th, 2025

Marry the love of my life

2 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 24th, 2025

@decisivePineapple8597

Awww this is so cute !!! 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 25th, 2025

@decisivePineapple8597

Precious 💞 

load more
User Profile: heyyafriend
heyyafriend November 24th, 2025

In one hour- I will find you and make sure you delete this post and live your life happily #Selfless

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 25th, 2025

@heyyafriend

Thank you, I am definitely happy 💖💜

load more
User Profile: Avony
Avony November 24th, 2025

@Amanda84 I feel like I would go through all my photos so I can reminisce about the good memories I have. And I would probably eat my favorite meal with a sweet treat to go with it.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 25th, 2025

@Avony

Perfect 💜🥰

load more
User Profile: SafeEmbrace
SafeEmbrace November 24th, 2025
@Amanda84

If I had just one hour left on this earth, I wouldn’t stay home. *lol
I’d step outside and go for a quiet walk in nature — feeling the breeze and listening to the birds.

I’d stop by a bakery, buy something sweet, and find a soft patch of grass or any calm nature spot to sit.

With whatever time I had left, I’d write letters to the people who mattered to me — my friends, my family — telling them everything I never said out loud. How much they meant to me, even when I wasn’t good at expressing it.
Once I finish, I’d post those letters so they reach them :)

And within the last few minutes…
I’d buy myself an ice cream and enjoy it as a final little treat. 🍦

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 25th, 2025

@SafeEmbrace


good-morning-prayer-quotes.gif

load more
User Profile: KKSDH
KKSDH November 24th, 2025

@Amanda84

Kneel and Thank Him

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 25th, 2025

@KKSDH

💖

load more