Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let me tell you how I appreciate you ✨

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 September 6th, 2025

Hey there! (Yes, the amazing, awesome, pawsome you who’s reading this thread right now)✨

This thread is for anyone who wishes to write a thank-you letter (or any positive, encouraging words)💛 to any members, listeners, or leaders! (Though I think I’ll mostly be the one replying to tag people.)

Anyway, tag your friends here! You can leave a little something for them, ask them to leave you something to keep you going, or maybe do both!

1757150264979_1757150276.png

92
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP September 11th, 2025

@Moonlight52

Heyyy ! 💜

I was just reading your bio again, and it really touched me.🥺 I wanted to reach out and tell you how much I appreciate

👉you👈

I love how you find calm and hope in nature; the sky,🌥️ the clouds, the moon, and the stars. It shows what a deep and beautiful soul you have. The way you describe music and life feels really genuine and kind.

I also want you to know that you matter—a lot. The world is better because you’re in it. I know life can feel heavy sometimes, especially when you're dealing with a lot on your own, but please remember: you don’t have to apologize for existing. You are enough, exactly as you are.🤗

Wishing you strength and gentle moments ahead. May the music you love and the sky you admire remind you that there’s still light and peace to be found, even on hard days 

889162deeb84fdeb7d3b93c2f4b1df80f07ab18f_1757631825.jpg

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP September 11th, 2025

Hey Brownie! 🍞

So good to see your name pop up again! I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you around in a while and I missed having your energy here. (Chatrooms felt wrong not you around. With everyone that's not there ....you are someone that comes up in my mind the most often)

I don't know everything you've been up to these past few months, but I truly hope life has been treating you kindly. Welcome back! Whether you're here to listen, chat, or just have a quiet place to be, I'm really glad you've come back.

✨Sending you a huge wave of good wishes and positive vibes.✨ I hope your senior year is going okay and that you remember to be kind to yourself amidst all the chaos.

So happy to have you back!

3 replies
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP September 11th, 2025

@someoneidk468

(tagging your friends here )@Macylou82 @kenzolena @Brightlynx77 @DarkerPlaces @Sidezombie88 @QueenGemma08 @peacefulpurple08 @Sebastian0o0 @s0cksz

(btw I'll write the thank you letter for you all soon. Sorry , homework stole my time )

2 replies
User Profile: QueenGemma08
QueenGemma08 October 13th, 2025

❤️

User Profile: Brightlynx77
Brightlynx77 November 11th, 2025

@Lumibree

🤍

load more
load more
User Profile: LightWinter3974
LightWinter3974 September 12th, 2025

@bubblePerson5643

I was looking through my past conversations and was reminded of our chats. I wanted to reach out and say that it’s truly impressive to see the strength and self-awareness you’ve shown in your journey.

The way you articulate your challenges—and your commitment to focusing on your efforts rather than outcomes—shows a level of maturity and resilience that is rare. It’s clear you’re doing the hard, important work of healing, and that deserves recognition. I also hope you’re giving yourself credit for how far you’ve come. Reaching out for support, practicing self-reflection, and continuing to move forward even on difficult days… these are all significant victories.

Please remember that your feelings are always valid, and your safety and well-being come first. It was a privilege to listen, and I’m wishing you continued strength and moments of peace ahead.

💙❤




1 reply
User Profile: bubblePerson5643
bubblePerson5643 September 13th, 2025

@SingingOcean4

That's really really beautiful🥹💓, thank you so much! You have no idea how much that touched me and made me feel closer to myself even a little when I have been so detached lately, I value every of our conversations very much and you're an amazing listener!,and each conversation helped me get gentler with myself and understand myself more my dear friend!!! Thank you so much for this ,you can't imagine how much this made me happy! I appreciate that and I appreciate you really! *Lots of hugs*🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍💓

load more
User Profile: Sallyyyyyyyy22
Sallyyyyyyyy22 September 12th, 2025

I love this

User Profile: LanaAfterDark
LanaAfterDark September 13th, 2025

@Lumibree

<3 thankyou!

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP September 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I’m writing this because I see you around the 7 Cups forums a lot, and I’m always struck by the positivity ✨and warmth💕 you bring to this community. You have a real gift 🎁for making people feel seen and heard, and it makes a bigger difference than you might know🥹

I read your bio, and to be honest, it left me speechless🥺. I don't have the right words for the depth of what you've survived. But I am in absolute awe of your strength💪. The fact that you have faced such profound darkness⬛ and still choose to be a source of light and humor here—joking about goldfish🐟 and shower thoughts—is honestly one of the most courageous things I can imagine

You are more than a "local hero" for saving a goldfish. You are a real-life hero for fighting your way through *** and still choosing to be kind. Your presence here gives people hope. It shows that even after the worst happens, a person can still be funny, caring, and strong

Thank you for trusting this community enough to share a piece of your story. That takes a breathtaking amount of bravery. Please know that your words matter, your story matters, and you matter; so much🥺

I’m rooting for you, and I know so many others here are too

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 15th, 2025

@Lumibree 💖💖 thankyou so much 💖💖 🥲 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: yoni10
yoni10 September 15th, 2025

Thanks for this wonderful community where you can find some solace in your struggles by realising you're not alone. And the renewed hope by simply knowing there are still so many incredible people out there😇😍

1 reply
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP September 16th, 2025

@yoni10

Aww those are some really nice words buddy! Thanks for taking the time to write it and thanks for joining 7ucps <3

load more
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP September 17th, 2025
Peek-a-boo!
I see you!
Heyy, I'm dedicating this post to the people who upvoted my main thread.😄 You’ve been such a big encouragement and support to me during this “I’m going to send sparks of warmth to everyone I can reach” journey. I know, a bit of an unrealistic teenage dream🤪; you’re all brilliant beyond the power of words!🥹
I’d like to thank you for:
♡ Being amazing 7Cupsians
♡ Taking care of yourself
♡ Your smile (Those who say stars are pretty must have never seen the light in your eyes yet)
♡ Your support (no matter how small or insignificant you think it is)
♡ Being kind to others even when you may not be feeling your best
♡ Trying your best
♡ Standing up for yourselves and believing in yourselves
It may be hard to believe, but the world is a much better place with you in it.✨
@tealHickory7813 @dhabib @postbakeezahanem89 @Admirablerainbow2825 @milkglassmind @scarletSpruce415 @calmCup7058 @NoahBoah220 @postazurePlace3248 @TheForestFire @S1llyST4RS @peacefulWings @Pickoff @calmCranberry5528 @Alexwellidkwhattosay @LittleBroccoli07 @Reddi


♢ You are a treasure and we are lucky to have you with us♡

User Profile: crimsonRaspberries1486
crimsonRaspberries1486 October 13th, 2025

@tinywhisper11 I have something for you! Gives you a big big hug and a unicorn blanket 🦄💖💓 thank you for being such a incredible, beautiful, funny, energetic, caring soul I love you, I'm very lucky to have a best friend like you puts a sapphire tiara on your head 👑🫂

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2025

@crimsonRaspberries1486 I'm the one who's lucky to have you in my life 💖thank you for this sweet message 💖 gives you a giantttttt tiny hug 💗 I love you 💗 and we are both pretty princess'ess 💖

hug-hugs.gif

7 replies
User Profile: crimsonRaspberries1486
crimsonRaspberries1486 October 13th, 2025

Screw it we are both queens and our own way! I cannot tell you how much you mean to me and how much you have helped me without even knowing that. When my wife and I come back home I hope we run into each other sometime 💞💞💞💖💖💖💖💖

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2025

@crimsonRaspberries1486 💖💖💖 are you looking forward to coming back to the uk?

5 replies
User Profile: crimsonRaspberries1486
crimsonRaspberries1486 October 14th, 2025

You know it, I miss my home so much, especially the Althorp estate, I just don't like some of the things going on at home 😔 how is it? Like actually how is it because all I get to read is articles are things okay over there?

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2025

@crimsonRaspberries1486 I kinda live in my own little bubble, I stay away from news and I don't understand much about politics or money, I still have so many things to learn about life and the world. But I love the UK💖 I feel very lucky to be here 💖💖

3 replies
User Profile: crimsonRaspberries1486
crimsonRaspberries1486 October 14th, 2025

I wish I could live in my own bubble 🫧 away from very bad thing!!!

Yeah all that crap is really difficult to understand sometimes I even question it, yet when we arrive in the UK I'm supposed to deal with that stuff with my wife so that's going to be a lot of fun for the both of us. The UK is just home💖💖💖💖💖

I get where you are coming from being raised the way I was I'm still learning and understanding too💞

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2025

@crimsonRaspberries1486 we'll both be ok in the end 💖everything will work out right💖

1 reply
User Profile: crimsonRaspberries1486
crimsonRaspberries1486 October 14th, 2025

💖You've got that one right, we just have to keep a positive attitude and mindset 💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Kosmoslistening
Kosmoslistening October 14th, 2025

@Lumibree
Not to anyone just in particular. But I'd like to thank all the listeners out there spending there valuable time in this platform, to support other fellow members with their struggles. Just reminding you that you've made the world a better place. Proud of each and everyone of yall.... 💖