Let's all decorate our cups xmas tree 🎅🎅🎅
Everyone can add one thing to the xmas tree, let's make it beautiful. Add a object/ornament that describes part of you ❤ I'll go first to give you a example. I'm gonna hang a dove on the tree, because I now can finally fly free'ly 😁

oof, i just read through all these replies with the biggest smile on my face, feeling the warmth and love and holiday cheer from the community, but i'm also heart broken because there is a serious lack of star wars on this tree! It's not a christmas tree until it has some star wars! (😉)
I'll donate an ornament from my own tree (in a very poor res image form) 😅 Yoda talks when you push the button 🥰

@SummerOfCA 😂😂 puts yoda on the tree ❤ Thank you for adding some star wars😁 what does he say??
@Tinywhisper11 ok don't judge, but we've had him 10+ years, i don't even remember the last time i pushed the button, and i have no idea what he says anymore LOL. you can trust i'm doing that this year when we set up our tree haha
Music. I would like to hang music on the tree. Maybe a little guitar ornament to represent music. Music is some sort of universal language that we can all share and appreciate. Everyone can imagine their own favorite type of music, I won't force folk music on everyone if you aren't into it.
😃🎵 🎸
