Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎶🎶Oh xmas tree oh Xmas tree 🌲 something something something else 💃💃

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 14th, 2023

puts up a 7 cups xmas tree 🌲 let's all decorate up for xmas🎅 everyone gets to add one thing to the tree, what will you add???? I'll start with hanging up a nice sausage

80
User Profile: Lemoninator
Lemoninator November 15th, 2023

I wish to throw gold confetti and sparkles on the tree to make it shine :)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 15th, 2023

@Lemoninator we gonna have the sparkliest shiniest tree evverrrr 😁 hands out sunglasses 😎❤❤

load more
User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou November 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

some garland i have crocheted from jeffys hair 🥺

he sheds wayyyyy to much aha

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou yep! They loose so much fur😁 hey! We could start making wigs from the fur🤔🤔🤔 start our own business.. Anyways hangs your pretty garland up 🌲❤

1 reply
User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

that would be the bestest business

load more
load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 November 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 two huge googly eyes

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@sadcat13 awsome😂😂😂and we can hang my sausage decoration in the middle. Yaay! We made a face ❤❤

3 replies
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 didn´t it get eaten by the grinch? 😄

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@sadcat13 yes that grinch got my sausage😥 luckily I have back up sausages😁😁

1 reply
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 emergency sausage for the win

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I am amazed by your positivity! I reallt admire you❤ i was feeling very bitter about Christmas but today i thought about celebrating it?! What? Girl thank you so much❤ you really made me rethink Christmas! Imma spend it here on 7 cups. I'm so glad i got this great community! 


14 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 15th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt

And i would add to the tree a chocolate waffle. Dunno why 😂 i love wafflesss

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt puts waffle on the tree 🌲 licks the chocolate😋 nom nom nom! Oops! Your decoration appears to have chunks missing 👀👀

3 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

😂😂😂 hope it was tasty😂

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt 😋 it was delicious 😋 I mean I didn't bite it 👀👀 I think it was rudolph 👀👀

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Oh yeah Rudolf. Suuuure.. 👀

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 November 15th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt yesss. She is the best 

4 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 15th, 2023

@sadcat13

Oh hi fellow cat!😂

3 replies
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 November 15th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt meow 😄

2 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 15th, 2023

@sadcat13

* meows back :))

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt @sadcat13 feeds you both done fish 🐟🐟 then kicks you both outside to play 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt yaaaay! Gotta love xmas 😁 I'm gonna be spending on here too ❤ they have a Xmas party room on the day, and Santa showed up at the end last year 😁 also do what I do but yourself fun presents. So far I've bought myself a remote control helicopter, and a scaletrix (electronic car racing track game) and a baby girl grinch doll, it's soooo. Cute. Spoil yourself it's xmasss ❤❤

3 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I didn't know there was a Christmas party room! That's so cool! 

You're right it's important to give yourself gifts! I wanna spoil mylsef now😂 i already have some ideas of what can i buy to myself!

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt yaaay! Spoil yourself you deserve it🎅🎅🎅

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Yesss girl!!!❤❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LilithFlower
LilithFlower November 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 image_1700079415.pngsaw this on pinterest and thought it looked cute..mostly cause i like unicorns lol🌈💖⭐

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@LilithFlower 😍 yaaay! That's so pretty ❤ I have a pet unicorn😁 his name is mayo. Mayo neighs 😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise November 16th, 2023

Could I add a cute kitten climbing up the tree? I remember as a kid, one of our cats would try to scale our Christmas tree😂

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@SammyLouise awww that would be cute ❤ of course gets a replica toy of your kitty climbing the tree and puts it on.. Yayy! That looks awsome ❤

2 replies
User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise November 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 aww thank you! 🥰🐱

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 18th, 2023

@SammyLouise merry Christmas ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


I'll hang my favorite book😀

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@Comphi yaaaay! What book is it???? Lemme guess 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 snow white and the 7 dwarfs???

1 reply
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


hahaha no. It would be Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, the finest dystopian novel there😀

load more
load more
User Profile: llemonz
llemonz November 16th, 2023

I'll put a nice lilac flower on it

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@llemonz oooo pretty puts the flower on it😍 it looks amazing ❤

load more
User Profile: LittleSapling717
LittleSapling717 November 17th, 2023

Has anyone hung some cups in the tree? If not, I'll add that! 7 cutely decorated christmas cups, with lots of glitters!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 17th, 2023

@xxlisaaa awww ❤ that's a great idea ❤ hangs the cups ❤

load more
User Profile: ishowspeed
ishowspeed November 17th, 2023

Ok