Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎶🎶Oh xmas tree oh Xmas tree 🌲 something something something else 💃💃

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 14th, 2023

puts up a 7 cups xmas tree 🌲 let's all decorate up for xmas🎅 everyone gets to add one thing to the tree, what will you add???? I'll start with hanging up a nice sausage

80
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 November 18th, 2023

Did a drawing of our tree. Hope i didn´t forget anyone´s contribution!

sketch1700341003246_1700344889.png

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 19th, 2023

@sadcat13 😍😍😍😍 you drew our tree ❤❤ thankyou thankyou thankyou! Yeeeeeeeeee look at our tree our beautiful magical tree ❤I love you soo much ❤❤

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 my sausage is being stolen by the grinch 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
November 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Are you calling me a grinch? 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 19th, 2023

@FlatenedByLife I'm afraid so. I can't see any other green people around here!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 grinchy claus😁

load more
load more
load more
load more