Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ok own up everyone!! Who's guilty of.....

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 1st, 2023

1. Pressing all the buttons in the elevator

2.searching for the tv remote or glassess whilst holding them in your hand

3. Fart and be genuinely astounded with how potent and stinky the smell coming out of your body can be sometimes!

4. Act like your stretching, so you can secretly sniff your armpits to make sure you don't stink

5. Stumble then try to act cool 😎 as if nothing happened

6. Turn down the car music when your looking for the street/adress so you can see better!

Be honest here everyone! Who has done theese wierdly embarrassing things????

74
User Profile: amicableScarf8436
amicableScarf8436 November 6th, 2023

I have called my college prof as baby since I got habituated in calling my girlfriend as baby

7 replies
User Profile: amicableScarf8436
amicableScarf8436 November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 , I have searched my glasses while wearing them as well

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@amicableScarf8436 oh no! How did your professor react??😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and while their on your head😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 aww bless you😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: amicableScarf8436
amicableScarf8436 November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 regarding the fart thing, it has happened with me and it was so embarrasing when I thought it will be a silent one, but it was not 

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@amicableScarf8436 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 here 🎖 you deserve this. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂laughing with you not at you😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: amicableScarf8436
amicableScarf8436 November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 glad I made you laugh

User Profile: amicableScarf8436
amicableScarf8436 November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 how did u come up with this list

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@amicableScarf8436 cause I have magic powers😁😁😁😎

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: WellsFiction
WellsFiction November 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 TIny! I missed you. Five for sure lol.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 7th, 2023

@WellsFiction hi wells ❤❤ I missed you too ❤ huggs you ❤

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 7th, 2024

Oh I always sniff my armpits. Gotta do that smell check. XD

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 7th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 well done for owning up😂😂😂😂

load more