Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Send Some Love and Encouragement to @theboymoana

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 August 6th, 2024

Send Nahoa something that will make him smile! And encouraging note, a photo/GIF, a funny joke or interesting trivia, anything! Please help him have an AMAZING day today and feel like he’s loved! <3


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@easyScarf7950


Can you guys please help start us off? <3

46
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 21st, 2025

@theboymoana

 Heyyyy!

D!d y0u kn0w

the he@rt of a blue wh@le

be@ts just tw!ce a m!nute

when !t d!ves deep?

Sl0w, ste@dy—

the 0cean te@ches pat!ence

And se@ 0tters—

they h0ld h@nds when they sleep,

s0 they d0n’t dr!ft apart?

Even the sm@llest things

kn0w h0w t0 h0ld 0n.

The @nglerf!sh?

She carr!es her 0wn l!ght

in the d@rkest pl@ces

S0metimes....

gl0w c0mes fr0m y0ur self

Jellyf!sh?

They h@ve n0 bra!n,

Yet they m0ve w!th the m00n.

Because trust d0es n0t need a re@son.

The se@ is full 0f secrets

and cre@tures who surv!ve

by be!ng s0ft

and str@nge

and w!ld.

.

.

.

(.@=a and ! =i and 0= o, The s!te kept n0t!fying me t0 cens0r my p0em eventh0ugh I c0uld n0t f!nd what w@s wr0ng w!th !t s0 I cens0red every w0rd)

4 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 21st, 2025

@azurePond

What a happy occurrence that unexplainable censorship was, for it made the poem all the more fun, light hearted, and playful: Artist 1 / Censor 0

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 21st, 2025

@BastionKnight Thank you, Knight! I tried at least 10 times... changing the words but the site kept messing with me. And  I NEVER back down from a challenge and I wanted Boy Moana to see this poem. At first, I was worried that the censoring might lessen the impact, but I'm actually grateful it added to the aesthetics.. 😇

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 21st, 2025

Lol the site is glitchy, but it’s a cool effect :)

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Thank you Kiara! 😉🫶

load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 @theboymoana


hug-love.gif

User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly April 21st, 2025

@theboymoana 

butterflies-flying-to-the-horizon-3d-render-photo_1745250584.jpg

Sending butterfly beams filled with support and compassion! You've got this. Wishing you a calm and peaceful week ahead 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425@theboymoana I have been curious to get to know you after seeing your name multiple times around the forums :) I can see people warm to you and I look forward to getting to know you more, have a good day in the meantime :)

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 4th, 2025

Have an AWESOME day! <3

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 4th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

💜

load more