Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are we grateful for today?

Today i am grateful for my job and my family.

Do mention what are you grateful for so that we can remind ourselves about how blessed we are in life.

6
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree Tuesday

@impartialSpruce9948

I'm grateful that I have such a supportive wife who supports me fully..🌲

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 3 days ago

I’m grateful for how my weekly schedule has been a little lighter and easier lately.

User Profile: ivoryMaple8193
ivoryMaple8193 3 days ago

My journal it keeps me sane and it helps greatly with how I've been treated in the past and my day to day life and the sheer volume of my day to day thoughts as well

@impartialSpruce9948


first-blessing_1791367763.jpg

User Profile: azureYard4080
azureYard4080 3 days ago

@impartialSpruce9948

This is a great reminder for me and because lately I can only see the negative things in my life while I have more to be grateful for. I'm grateful that I have joined 7cup today

User Profile: brightSpruce6997
brightSpruce6997 16 hours ago

@impartialSpruce9948 Grateful for another day, a fresh start, and the little things that bring peace and happiness. Sometimes, just getting through the day is enough to be thankful for.