Luna's & Mya's Sessions 🌙🌷
Hello everyone! We are excited to announce that Luna (@LunaHere) and Mya (@Mya000) will be now hosting special sessions for you!
Those sessions are all about having fun and relaxing together. We have planned a variety of activities that will help you unwind and have a great time.
The activities will include games, quizzes, open chats, guided discussions on various topics such as relaxation or hobbies! Always in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere!
We understand how life can be stressful and hectic at times, and that’s why we want to provide you with an opportunity to take a break and enjoy a moment together!
Some sessions will be scheduled and others will be pop-ups, we will test several times at the beginning to see what works best for everyone, we will keep you posted!
Our first session is today at 3PM ET in the Positivity Corner Room! We'll have a celebration tea party to get to know each other ☕
We hope to see you there!
Luna & Mya
.png)
That is really sweet of you two @LunaHere and @Mya000 to do this! How many such sessions will you make?
@Aqua7281 From now on we do 2 sessions per week, one on Wednesdays and one on Fridays!
@Mya000
Oh great to hear that!
I participated in today’s trivia and you both did a good job! Until next time girls! ❤️
Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well! Unfortunately, our schedules are a bit complicated today, and we have to cancel today's session. However, I will be hosting an open chat now for approximately half an hour, so please feel free to join if you have any questions or just want to chat.
Please note that the upcoming sessions may also be unplanned, so keep an eye out for any further updates.
Thank you for your understanding, and I hope to see some of you in the open chat!
Greetings lovely people ❤️
I have some news to share with you all, which is bittersweet. Luna has decided to take a break to focus on her own self-care, and unfortunately, this means that we will not be having our usual sessions together any more. Though it's sad to say goodbye to this collaboration, I am grateful for the moments we shared and the wonderful memories we have created!
Moving forward, I will be hosting some pop-up sessions on my own. Initially, these may be pop-up sessions, but I will keep you all informed if I establish any new regular schedules in the future.
Thank you for being understanding and supportive during this transition. Let's stay connected and continue to uplift each other!
