Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some positive experiences you've had in 2022 so far?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 February 26th, 2022

We are only 2 months into 2022 and a lot has happened.

It's very easy to dwell in negative experiences but very hard to focus on the positive ones.

So, what are some of the positive experiences you've had in 2022 so far?

(If you can't recall any, you can mention something that you've experienced previously that you are grateful or up to this day.)

10
User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop February 27th, 2022

As we are living right now itself is just POSITIVE.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP February 27th, 2022

@SoulPitstop Great mindset!

load more
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove February 27th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 hello! I had many! great prompt 😊

- spend amazing time with friends and got closer to them

- took care of myself frequently by doing yoga and meditation

- went for many amazing walks

- visited my brother in his city!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP March 5th, 2022

@AveryLove Sounds so fun! I'm glad u had a great time!

load more
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 February 28th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

In 2022, I've spent a lot of time with my loved ones which is most important to me but I also received an interview for my top choice grad school!! 😊

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP March 5th, 2022

@fruityPond7887 Congratulations! That's amazing, super proud of you! All the best!

2 replies
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 March 5th, 2022

Thank you!! ❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP March 6th, 2022

@fruityPond7887 You're welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: goldenHouse7136
goldenHouse7136 August 10th, 2022

Recononizing my faults things of myself I need to fix an standing up for myself

User Profile: considerateMoon9060
considerateMoon9060 August 11th, 2022

The whole year was positive experience for me, I finally have an opportunity to watch the world burn while I feast on corpses) Metaphorically. I'm basically living my utopia