Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: whispersbrave
whispersbrave April 26th, 2018

Seeing my friend from work today and eating good food!

User Profile: cin920
cin920 April 26th, 2018

Realizing the semester is almost over

User Profile: quirkycatlady
quirkycatlady April 26th, 2018

My mom called me today cause I sent her a long message about wanting to get better and that mental illness is serious and how hard it is. She told me that I was the love of her life and that I am her and my dads love child. She said they were really in love when she got pregnant with me. And that it wasnt just the moonshine and shotguns.

User Profile: Coltonisvalid
Coltonisvalid April 26th, 2018

I hung out with some of my buds that i barely see anymore

User Profile: BleuMelon
BleuMelon April 26th, 2018

Nothing

User Profile: modestTalker1536
modestTalker1536 April 26th, 2018

My sister stuffing kleenex and napkins behind/in her sofa chair. I saw it and had to laugh! I said she was like Captain Caveman...not sure she took it so well, but I meant it in an endearing way. It was hilarious...well for me anyhow..:).!

User Profile: EarlyOnion
EarlyOnion April 26th, 2018

The Eurasian Tree Sparrows I feed every weekday at my office. They flew around me today. What a surprise since they're normally very cautious with people (even me).

User Profile: lucaslovesbands
lucaslovesbands April 26th, 2018

My friend wrote a song about us.

User Profile: BadgerPurple
BadgerPurple April 26th, 2018

I got to babysit my friends kid and the little human made me smile :)

User Profile: Silvey15
Silvey15 April 26th, 2018

My puppy jumping like a mountain goat over our two back to back couches