Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: Brittanny17
Brittanny17 April 27th, 2018

A sweet little girl named Kaija. I love you! smiley

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 27th, 2018

Watching Movies!! 😁😁😁😁😁!!!

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow April 27th, 2018

My therapist

User Profile: armymatt108
armymatt108 April 27th, 2018

Nothing because I messed up the best thing that happened to me in a long time.

User Profile: StrugglingPeach
StrugglingPeach April 28th, 2018

Spending time with my friend's 2 year old daughter

User Profile: ivoryBike3876
ivoryBike3876 April 28th, 2018

Cute kids being happy playing with a bunny

User Profile: TheColorsAreEverything
TheColorsAreEverything April 29th, 2018

Funny videos on facebook always make me laugh! :D

User Profile: snow1313
snow1313 April 29th, 2018

My mom and dad surprised me with a new hamster. He is the cutest little thing ever

User Profile: intelligentHeart51
intelligentHeart51 April 29th, 2018

My wife and I made curry together

User Profile: allnaturalPeace18
allnaturalPeace18 April 30th, 2018

Cute cat got spooked and bounced straight up into the air. I thought that only happened in cartoons!