Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: FutureCatLady12
FutureCatLady12 March 18th, 2018

This is such a great thread I love this idea!

Today my mom found some old pictures of our pets. We reminisced about all the adorable baby pet pictures. That made me smile for awhile.

User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement March 30th, 2018

Enteraining the through that he might like me.

#appreciation

User Profile: MarshmaIIows
MarshmaIIows March 30th, 2018

Someone kept cracking jokes and telling stories

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 April 2nd, 2018

The kitty doing her version of so cute! 🐱

User Profile: BreatheV
BreatheV April 2nd, 2018

My mom telling stories of when I was small.

User Profile: glowingLake86
glowingLake86 April 2nd, 2018

My boyfriend got me my very first long stim rose today and it made me smile

User Profile: violetsongs
violetsongs April 2nd, 2018

Browsing memes on Instagram!

1 reply
User Profile: bigTouch67
bigTouch67 April 4th, 2018

@violetsongs They never fail to make you smile 😁

load more
User Profile: arieljane77
arieljane77 April 2nd, 2018

Im a server and I had to work a long double today. Wasnt making very good tips. I still pulled through and had to perform and provide the best service I could. I had a one top. This man wrote me a note on the back of his receipt to acknowledge my hard work and said thank you for working for hard and thanks to all of you who had to work on Easter Sunday. He then left me $60 dollars on a $22 dollar check. It made me smile it actually made me cry. Made me realize that your hard work does not go unnoticed and even though you may not think anyone is watching or cares theres people who really can tell and will appreciate you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 replies
User Profile: violetsongs
violetsongs April 2nd, 2018

@arieljane77 That's so nice! Reading this made me smile. Kindness and even taking notice of someone really goes a long waylaugh

1 reply
User Profile: black1995
black1995 April 17th, 2018

@violetsongs aha, me too!!

load more
User Profile: black1995
black1995 April 17th, 2018

@arieljane77 that's so sweet! This just proves that there's still so much of goodness in the world. This POST made me happy too.😊😊😊

load more
User Profile: AnonymousPerson1236
AnonymousPerson1236 April 2nd, 2018

When I looked through my camera roll and found really amazing picture that I took

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 April 3rd, 2018

I was happy that I started tiding up my office desk.