What made you laugh or smile today?
Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.
We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!
Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.
But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.
So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?
What made you laugh today?
It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.
Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)
this was two days ago but the flyers won a match!! it was a really interesting match and it was fun to watch with my parents, i was on the edge of my seat when they went into overtime. yesterday the kings also won (i root for them in the pacific division), can't believe i stayed up all night to watch it lol. a good friend of mine yesterday also bought me a sample pack for music production that i've been trying to get for ages, i just got around to playing with all the sounds this morning, i can't wait to use them in a song ^_^
Seeing the rabbits around my house always lifts my spirits; I even managed to snap a couple of pics!

I like to collect hotwheels cars. Was having a fairly bad day at work. Went to get lunch at the local subway, and as I was paying I noticed they had hotwheels in their kids meals as the toy. So I asked if I could buy the toys. (some of the fast food places will sell the toy without the meal for about a dollar or so) The girl brought them out to show me, and asked which I wanted. Then she said I could just have them. 
She didn't have to do that. But it really made my day. It was a nice random act.![]()
This web site
Kitty finding a really small space to jump on and join me or when kitty was sleeping with parent when the kitty was really needed for comfort.
My 3 year old nephew, after a big long hug, said, "I'm free!" LOL.
The. Kitty 🐱
The story about Heaven and Hell on the Growth Path.
Talking to one of my best friends (who lives in another state😢) and reliving the old memories.
there's a bird loudly singing outside my office - it very clearly wants to be heard!! and after the dreary weather in my area, it's more than welcome. 😄