Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can you write a good quote? Write your own and inspire us! 💭✍️🌟

January 10th, 2024


Here is one quote from me:


"Start with something simple. Think in a simple way. For simplicity is the best approach of all!" -fristo


That was a quote out of my mind. Now you share yours 😀




write_1704871241.png



116
User Profile: kindhearted5345
kindhearted5345 February 7th, 2024

@Fristo enjoy your day and embrace your knowledge and life and seek comfort with whom you trust 

1 reply
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@kindhearted5345

I love this! We only get one life to live 😊 We can try to enjoy even the little moments!

enjoy-life.gif

1 reply
User Profile: kindhearted5345
kindhearted5345 February 27th, 2024

@KaylaMaulfair This is very true💯

User Profile: kindhearted5345
kindhearted5345 April 7th, 2024

@Snowy00 indeed very true 💯 


load more
load more
User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti February 8th, 2024

LIFE IS LIFE_LIFE is Live In Fun Enormously. Smile if you are sad, breathe in if you feel lost, but never give up . Breathe out if you are lonely. Smile If you don’t have Valentine. Smile if you have valentine. Smile is life . Smile coz at the end everything is gonna be okay. 


Don’t know if it’s original, just wrote it when I saw the Frooti Fristo Forum ,typed instantly and posting instantly 💗💜❤️💚🧡💛🧡💚💚💚💚💚❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💜💜💜

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 15th, 2024

@ItsPreeti


smile.gif

User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@ItsPreeti

made-my-day-wear-that-smile.gif

1 reply
User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti February 22nd, 2024

@KaylaMaulfair smile smile smile smile smile you are so beautiful so elegant just wow 

load more
load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile February 16th, 2024

@Fristo

Hey Fristo🍪🍪

Actually I wrote these quotes and I always reminds myself of that and I am gonna share it all thanks to you

:

Do not think tensely about the future, it is coming, so deal with it in its time and calmly. Everything, no matter how bad, will pass and this will not last. Always be optimistic, the sun will always shine 🌷🌷

Tulipsmile

15 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 16th, 2024

@Tulipsmile

Always so full of positivity you are!💛

nakia-its-never-too-late.gif

8 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile February 16th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Ohhh Sun that's so sweet from you .

But tbh honest with you Actually I am the total opposite of positivity 😁🤦‍♀️😂😂😂lol 

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 17th, 2024

@Tulipsmile

Oooh now i am intrigued, appreciate the honesty, Tulip and truth be told, I think you're a human?😛 (please read this captcha code to confirm: 0pG2V1)  xD lol of course you areee, sweetie and hoomans aren't supposed to be a certain way 247, it's okay to not feel as positive always.😊

I'd love to know more though, how does "being total opposite of positive" look like for you?💛

2 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile February 17th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lol haha thanks Sun

Actually Everything related to think in positive way and feeling happy not always but in most of times ,life a healthy life ,..etc . Things like that Sun😇😇

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 18th, 2024

@Tulipsmile

I see a healthy life as a balance of everything, which implies a balance of all feeling all kinds of feelings too so yes indeed, super okay to not feel as upbeat always and allow yourself to embrace all that you feel.😇

load more
load more
load more
February 20th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou will you always shine? 🌞

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 20th, 2024

@Fristo

I might, I think but the acceptance and awareness likely depends if I acknowledge the shine every-day or not hehe. It's okay to not shine or feel as shiny always though, I feel.👀

What are your thoughts?💛

2 replies
February 20th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou In my thinking, shine's there in each of us at all times, the only thing that happens is (and that is okay) that we get distanced from the shine within. Then we need some special refreshment to reconnect with the inner sun! 

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 20th, 2024

@Fristo

Exactlyyy. 

Distractions happen because life happens xD and it's okay to not be able to acknowledge the shine (even if it's ever-existing) much like with everything in the world, I think, Fristo.  :0 lol now this gave my brain lots of food for thought. 

There's so many things that exist but whether or not they 'do' for us depends on *us*? How we see it? If we acknowledge and accept the existence and how much faith and belief we have in it? The same thing we can see/feel and have belief in exists for us but may not for someone not sharing the same lens as us. Fascinating, right?! 😮❤

Circling back xD yasss connecting within is the most important thing ever. I love how you said "inner-sun"~ yes, indeed, sometimes the distracting clouds hide the sun's shine but that doesn't mean it stopped shining.🌞

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@Tulipsmile

this-too-shall-pass-gifkaro.gif

User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@Tulipsmile

It's never too late to be the you you could have been! 💛 Our mistakes and missteps don't have to define us! Storms never last forever 💗

4 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile February 18th, 2024

@KaylaMaulfair

Ohh Kayla thank you so much for all your kindness and supportive words.

I believe in that and I always remember it but you know as human we feel tired in all these storms sometimes 😅 so Now I am in the exhausted level lol 

3 replies
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 18th, 2024

@Tulipsmile 🌷

We definitely do get exhausted, but you’ve got this! 💪 Keep your head up 💛 You’ve got all of us here at 7Cups to support you 💕 I believe in you! ♥️

1 reply
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile February 18th, 2024

@KaylaMaulfair

Omg  I am really happy and very lucky to have all your support and Sun support 

🌷🌷🌷🌷

I am very glad to meet you here kayla ⚘

load more
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 18th, 2024

@Tulipsmile 🌷

sometimes we have to take it one hour at a time or one minute at a time 💕♥️ 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Countrygirl095
Countrygirl095 February 16th, 2024

@Fristo I would say mine would be life is like a box of chocolate. She never know what you're gonna get

User Profile: quitahearsyou
quitahearsyou February 16th, 2024

Be patient with the process, have peace with your progress, perfection is not an option.

2 replies
User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 17th, 2024

@quitahearsyou

Yes! I love this!!

hugs.gif

User Profile: samitas
samitas February 19th, 2024

@quitahearsyou love this!!

load more
User Profile: HigherFlyer
HigherFlyer February 17th, 2024

The meager are shaped by the world,the bold shape themselves

User Profile: tranquilechoes
tranquilechoes February 18th, 2024

@Fristo

In the garden of your soul, tend to the flowers of self-love; their bloom radiates the beauty that is uniquely you.

🤍✨

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 18th, 2024

@tranquilechoes

Sooo bloooomifullll. 🥰

bloom-growing.gif

1 reply
User Profile: tranquilechoes
tranquilechoes February 18th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you 🤍✨

load more
load more
User Profile: fairmindedMelon5398
fairmindedMelon5398 February 18th, 2024

@Fristo 

I thought about it for a while, and came up with this :)

"The best moments are the ones that you don't plan."

User Profile: magicalTree4461
magicalTree4461 February 20th, 2024

@Fristo "What you are seeking seeks you"  (or something along those lines) - Rumi

1 reply
February 20th, 2024

@magicalTree4461 So true, tree, I've experienced this in my life time and again!

load more
User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti February 22nd, 2024

Beautiful is it ? No it's not beautiful. It is mind boggling, when we have cup of tea in our hand, we vend our thoughts into it and when we have that tea it leaves us with the happiness and refreshes us. Here is my original quote. Say so :--

Tea is the soul of happiness that is brewing you with happiness, positive thoughts,love , care and smiles

1 reply
February 22nd, 2024

@ItsPreeti Yes, right, especially when tea is prepared with goodness in heart! Then we have not just milk and sugar and tea leaves but added good vibes to drink!

load more