there is more to life than is seen
@Fristo you are your own Phoenix, so take the ride and don't be afraid to fly
@Fristo "Things ALWAYS go from good, to bad, to better. no matter where your at....especially if your in the bad...better is on its way. you just have to push yourself enough so you can find it." -Emma
@Fristo
When too many things go wrong, remember comedy of errors do exist.
@Chamomileteacupped hehe nice!
Be more gentle towards yourself. Only you know what it feels like to be you. It's ok to take things at your own pace. ❤️
@patientApricots404 this hit different. its what I needed to hear today. thank you.
Bad chapters of your book just leave room for beautiful ones to be arriving soon so don’t you give up and don’t you end your story. Because it is needed, and you matter -countrygirl095
Anxiety is a journey, a rough one, but with coping skills and help we can complete it
@Fristo
First they called me weak, so I got strong. Then they called me a coward, so I fought. When I fought, they called me a monster.
-Jolly
@JollyRacher
I wonder what they will call me next?
Diaries and your tale of your path, journey through your self growth.📈
@Fristo
In the quiet shadows of life's theater, I perform the script of joy for an unseen audience while my heart holds a secret script, written in the ink of silent yearnings and untold stories, yearning for a moment not to perform but to be.
