Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ask yourself this: What is a goal I’ve achieved that I never thought I would?

User Profile: kabir22
kabir22 September 8th, 2024

In this thread and some upcoming ones, I would like to start asking some questions which can push us into positivity reinforcements and gratitude starting with the above!

I'll go first and rest you can join me in, 

The goal which I achieved was simple but just being healthy throughout this year, I always struggled with fitness but now where I'm, I made a lot of improvements and I'm proud of my past self who took the decision of excercising and I'm happy that I did it!

25
User Profile: caringKermit3888
caringKermit3888 September 23rd, 2024

@kabir22 I never thought I'd be doing a Ph.D however I got admission to the best university in my country. 

1 reply
User Profile: kabir22
kabir22 OP September 23rd, 2024

@caringKermit3888
Hey Hey Hey! Congratulations!  

load more