Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am proud of myself because today I am going to start loving myself.

User Profile: MotherMary29
MotherMary29 December 21st, 2015

I have spent 21 years worrying about my weight, my hair, my nails, what other people think about me, that I am not funny enough, that I don't know enough about a subject to speak on it, that I need to just be silent but now, I am stopping all of this. While weight is important, I am not obese therefore, I am not going to consume my thoughts with every single thing I eat to be worried if It is over my calorie count for the day or how long I am going to need to work out to burn that off, just not worry about that.

Starting today:

- Less worrying about calories, more eating what makes me feel good: apples, bananas, and drinking water.

- Less worrying about what people think about me, and more worrying about what I can do that will make me happy and give me better thoughts.

4
User Profile: blueflovver
blueflovver December 21st, 2015

Yay! Good luck :)

User Profile: miya211
miya211 December 21st, 2015

That is a great plan! You really can be proud of yourself!

I believe you can get rid of these toxic thoughts.I wish you all the best for achieving your goals!

User Profile: professionalPerspective60
professionalPerspective60 December 21st, 2015

@MotherMary29

Hey Mothermary!

This is excellent news, I think too many of us worry what other people think of us! I know I am very guilty of this feeling too! Are expectations on appearance are way to high!! Beauty starts within luv, and you have bucket full of it!

Well done and good luck dear 🙂❤️

December 21st, 2015

This is so great and inspiring. I hope this leads to great things for you!