Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What animal do you think best describes you and why?

User Profile: Hedgehogs83
Hedgehogs83 May 13th

71687170399-537f6708-fba8-4744-900b-f18d5f3df480_1778704610.jpg

(Little fox friend who stuck his head in the window while I was babysitting a while back)


For me it's a fox. I'm very aware of my surroundings and intentional about the things that I do, but I can also be very silly and vibrant when I'm comfortable! I'm generally pretty solitary, but I care very much for those close to me :)

25
User Profile: got84yearsleft
got84yearsleft May 14th

for me its owl. I tend to observe more and I love the world when its night time.

Ooh yes I relate to this one very much as well 🦉 hoot hoot

load more

a cat, i just wanna be cute and cuddly

User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 May 15th

@Hedgehogs83

I'm a cat because I am curious about a lot of things.  I can be shy and vicious when needed. Haha

Cats are so wonderful

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature May 22nd

@Hedgehogs83

Another Owl here, quiet, come and go without anybody seeing or hearing me.

coruja-biriguijonson-coruja.gif

It’s so adorbs😭

@Hedgehogs83

I think I would be an owl. Owls are known for being observant, thoughtful, and patient. They spend time watching and understanding before acting, and they are often associated with wisdom and learning. I enjoy exploring new ideas, languages, and perspectives, and I find value in reflection and continuous growth. 🦉📚🌙