1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
Spring break is not gone yet
Spring break is not gone yet
Getting in touch with an old friend and finding that, somehow, you're able to pick up right where you left off.
Getting in touch with an old friend and finding that, somehow, you're able to pick up right where you left off.
Always the most amaziing feeling :) I'm going to go and do that right now.
Having a day off and waking up at noon and actually feeling like you have slept ☀︎
The bravado of this quote, taken from Debra M. Coty'sToo Loved to be Lost
"It is a risk to love.What if doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does". -- Peter McWilliams
The bravado of this quote, taken from Debra M. Coty'sToo Loved to be Lost
"It is a risk to love.What if doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does". -- Peter McWilliams
That moment where you know, even for just this second, that you're exactly where you want you be.
Meeting someone on this site who takes the time and energy to really listen to you.
I'm marrying the girl I love.