Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: Syd1
Syd1 April 30th, 2015

A cool breeze on a sunny day...

User Profile: MissKatherine
MissKatherine April 30th, 2015

Contact: being held by someone you love, holding your pet in your arms, hugging your friend, a call from a family member, a message from someone you haven'theard fromin a while, support from here!

User Profile: ImmaMonster
ImmaMonster May 1st, 2015

You should be happy because of this crazy coincidence of being in this world. You imperfectly perfect and that's all you need toknow right now. We'reonly human! We stumble, fall, cry and keep living.Life may be hard but the people around you are here to support you. Share the love.

Love Sky (ImmaMonster)

XOXOXOXOXOXOX<3

User Profile: optimisticPuppy89
optimisticPuppy89 May 2nd, 2015

You should be happy simply because you are given another day to live, to correct your mistakes,to tell people what you feel, to help others, and to be a better version of yourself..

User Profile: danialme089
danialme089 May 2nd, 2015

Being in better condition than 75% of world's population....

User Profile: LexiLuna
LexiLuna May 2nd, 2015

My little dog Luna

User Profile: NaomiNemo
NaomiNemo May 3rd, 2015

A reason to be happy is that everyone has someone to talk to on 7 cups!

User Profile: msgoldie326
msgoldie326 May 6th, 2015

prom is in 3 Days!

User Profile: calmingvibes
calmingvibes May 7th, 2015

a reason to be happy: depression kicked me out of school and ever since I haven't really done much but focus on recovery. I now have a great boyfriend and I've started being a listener on here and my mum says she's proud of me for wanting to help people that have been through similar situations as me. I can finally say I feel good about myself:)

User Profile: singinginrain
singinginrain May 9th, 2015

I sleep with my tummy full, I have clean water, I get the chance to read all those amazing books, I have internet which allows me loging in here everyday