Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: aestheticalii
aestheticalii May 21st, 2015

?What's the point in them being happy now if they're just going to be sad later? The answer, of course, is because they are going to be sad later.? -Doctor Who

User Profile: VanessaD92
VanessaD92 May 22nd, 2015

It's sunny but cold outside. I am bundled in a blanket in a hammock, reading

User Profile: FeelFreeWithME
FeelFreeWithME May 22nd, 2015

What gets me in the mood is listening to Tchaikovsky. But what I do is beyond listening. In my head I perform in his music and I feel alive. But extremely melancholic when I realize, that's just an illusionI created for myself.

User Profile: healingNatural97
healingNatural97 May 24th, 2015

You have potential

User Profile: gracefulUnicorn87
gracefulUnicorn87 May 24th, 2015

My reason to feel happy is because I am alive. My main belief is that life is a divine gift that should allow me to enjoy all aspects of life while being grateful for living on earth. The most significant thing about me is that I love life in its aspects, simply because I know that there are no guarantees in this life.

User Profile: CydneyMW
CydneyMW May 25th, 2015

I have two reasons to be happy today: their names are Simon and Jacob. They fill my heart with joy whenever I get to nanny for them. Such beautiful babies!

User Profile: mooninmyhands
mooninmyhands May 25th, 2015

When you prove to someone you're capable of more than they thought you were is a really good and happy moment

User Profile: happysoulalways96
happysoulalways96 June 1st, 2015

Well...i have so so many reasons to be happy! Can't even count. 1. Books 2. Sherlock Holmes 3. Food 4. Psychology 5. Friends 6. Travelling 7. PARIS 8. Family 9. Shopping 10. Music and Dance And lots more......long long list😁

User Profile: CydneyMW
CydneyMW June 2nd, 2015

That is a very good list you have there!

load more
User Profile: helpfulParadise61
helpfulParadise61 June 1st, 2015

New friendships, flowers, favorite TV shows, homemade cookies! :)

User Profile: peacefulTree
peacefulTree June 2nd, 2015

Here are some things that always make be smile when the going gets tough: kindness and compassion; the beauty of nature; the beauty of a genuinesmile; and also comedy and laughter.