1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
My best friend.
My Cat,
My mom.
My papa.
My sobriety.
My family, food and travelling ..![]()
7c poem
7 cups was a place I found
C onfused and lost it made me sound
U seful and guided to a safer place
P eople care now a smile is on my face
S o here I am 1 year later
O n my way helping others feel greater
F or all the listeners on this site
T reat yourself your someone's lite
E very soul that we help gain
A special life gets to dance in the rain
1. The smell of the earth after it rains.
2. Dogs, dogs, dogs!
3. Having a home cooked meal after being awayfor so long.
4. Sliding into bed after a long day.
5. The satisfying "ah-ha!" moment you have after finally remembering something that you were thinking about a minute ago, but had forgotten due to other distractions.
Hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and cinnamon ![]()
Participatory Culture!
Life is short. Make it last by taking risks. - just stay safe says mom.
Why did the bacon laugh?
-Becausethe egg cracked ayolk!
I still have a dream:D
You reminded me of the song from Tangled. I love that song. Thanks!
Because no matter what happens, no matter how hard life gets, Bacon will always be there backing you up.