1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
I can be whoever I want to be at any given time, I can just be me :)
You can learn something new every day.
Reasons to be happy every when things aren't perfect.
What is ever perfect? Are there perfect things? Happiness is to be cherished, to be pursued, to be enjoyed :D Love this!
The freedom of expression and the support of family and friends.
Perfect !
The feeling of autumn where I live ^-^
Cuddles with your child (currently snuggled up with my toddler
)
Precious, so warm and cute !
A warm cup of tea on a windy summer morning.
Beautiful; pciture perfect
Your favourite movie.
Great, always love good, favorite movies :D
(The Lion King, Pocahontas, Gladiator, 7 LBS (Will Smith)) :D :P
Date night with my partner!