Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: Zedda
Zedda July 29th, 2015

Because you have the power to look at things from a different perspective. Challenge yourself, challenge your thoughts, ask yourself "is this genuinely true?". Look for proof, and especially look for proof of positive things in your life.

Why?

Because once you do, you won't look back. Things aren't "fixed" by "thinking positively", but by thinking with evidence

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 29th, 2015

This is telling, the fact that proof and evidence is necessary for true change; very insightful!

User Profile: Zedda
Zedda July 29th, 2015

Oh thank you @Br33zyS3tz, that's very kind of you to say so!

I love the positive reinforcement you're having here in the forums!! You're an incredible person, keep it up

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

I appreciate it @Zedda :D you are so genuine; thanks for hearing me out so far :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TaraListens
TaraListens July 30th, 2015

This thread is probably a favorite of mine; it highlights the happy things in the life that we should always be grateful for. Let's all never forget to smell the roses.

For me, one of the reasons I think we should all be happy is that we have clean souls. Even by simply visiting this website, we are showing that we care about the views of others and helping people. That is one of the things I truly admire and respect about everyone on this 7CoT.

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

Clean souls; so powerful ! beautiful response; much appreciated

load more
User Profile: peacefulOasis53
peacefulOasis53 July 30th, 2015

Sunsets on the beach

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

They are spectacular; the ideal "happy ending" too a great day:D

load more
User Profile: sweetSun27
sweetSun27 July 30th, 2015

music and my family.

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

Perfect combination:D Gets me though the toughest times !

load more
User Profile: Lee
Lee July 30th, 2015

Desirable traits

User Profile: PleasantPanda
PleasantPanda July 30th, 2015

Cute pet doggies who greet you when you come home from work.

User Profile: Lee
Lee July 31st, 2015

I feel the same way about my cute pet kitties ^_^

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

AHHHH I WANT SOME PLEASE :D little bundles of joy and slobber :P

load more
User Profile: tranquilFreedom
tranquilFreedom July 30th, 2015

The smiles you get when you help people

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

Truly compassionate and fulfilling :D

load more
User Profile: samc95xc
samc95xc July 31st, 2015

I DONT KNOW WHICH NUMBER THIS IS

BUT I MUST SAY IT FEEELS SO DAAAAAAAAAAM GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!
If I have to shout it SO I WILL.

heart7 CUPS OF TEA COMMUNITY heart

heart7 CUPS OF TEA FORUMSheart

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

THIS IS WONDERFUL So uplifting and supportive

I hear you on all aspects:D MUCH LOVE :D YAYA 7 CUPS

load more
User Profile: Wombofearth
Wombofearth July 31st, 2015

Enjoying the company of good friends.

User Profile: Lee
Lee July 31st, 2015

@Wombofearth

Hear hear!

load more
User Profile: JamieAlex
JamieAlex July 31st, 2015

Feeling an oncoming storm or a strong wind and letting it make you feel alive.