Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: wonderouspillow62
wonderouspillow62 August 5th, 2015

Knowing I have people who love and care about me :)

User Profile: Kristanium
Kristanium August 5th, 2015

Knowing you are strong and have survived another beautiful day :)

User Profile: Wombofearth
Wombofearth August 8th, 2015

My daughter!

User Profile: Carter29
Carter29 August 8th, 2015

Knowing that you helped someone out today <3

User Profile: Alex54
Alex54 August 8th, 2015

Knowing that I have my family and friends that love me

User Profile: bravelittlebee
bravelittlebee August 8th, 2015

Quality time with healthy friendships!

User Profile: jesusloves
jesusloves August 8th, 2015

feeling happy for the first time in awhile!

User Profile: Kalen
Kalen August 8th, 2015

Walks on the beach with your bestfriend.

User Profile: Zedda
Zedda August 8th, 2015

FOOD

User Profile: TamaHawk
TamaHawk October 7th, 2015

@Zedda hahah I think this makes my list of top 5 best comments

load more
User Profile: PointlessQueen
PointlessQueen August 8th, 2015

A genius invention called Nutella.